Penis Size

Has anyone noticed that their penis seems to be shrinking with age? I know that certain medicines can cause shrinkage. I am curious what others have experienced.

This topic was edited
RE:Penis Size

If mine shrinks anymore theyll be nothing left

This post was edited

So what this means is getting older sucks?

But it definitely beats the alternative.

This post was edited

Ive noticed when flaccid that is seems smaller. However, erections are still pretty strong. I guess its just another consequence of aging.

This post was edited

I've actually gained length and girth. I edge my penis to keep it erect as long as I can. I don't masturbate, I just stoke it enough to keep it erect. Every couple hours I let the erection go down enough to where I can jelq for 10 minutes. I've done this for several years as often as possible.

This post was edited

I honestly never heard that from older men before. I will have to ask around and see what they say. I know so many older men with quite big dicks, so if there is shrinkage then they were really really big when they were younger. The weird thing I experience is my dick looks old...this can all be my perception but to me I am like, someone could tell my age by looking at my dick. LOL

This post was edited

I've actually gained length and girth. I edge my penis to keep it erect as long as I can. I don't masturbate, I just stoke it enough to keep it erect. Every couple hours I let the erection go down enough to where I can jelq for 10 minutes. I've done this for several years as often as possible.

Does edging help with maintaining length and girth?

This post was edited

I can't say mine has shrunk to the size it was say 20 years ago. But I must admit it takes a little longer for me to reach full size these days.

This post was edited

Very true. Even after my prostate procedure.

This post was edited

After having my prostate removed I was given a pump to "rehabilitate" my penis as the lady consultant put it or it may shrink!

This post was edited

does the pump work?

This post was edited