RE:Say hello

amarvelofscienceubet from Colorado. Been a nudist for most of my life. Some good hiking trails around here where nobody goes so can hike naked.

This post was edited

Hi I am Robert from Las Vegas NV I am an aanr member and also a member of the Las Vegas Bares

This post was edited

I'm Daniel from Texas. Been a nudist my entire adult life. I'm nude in the sun almost everyday that it's practical.

This post was edited

I'm Michael and I've been in and around nudity ever since I went to my first nudist resort in Germany in 1971 (while in the Army). I lived in a clothing optional apartment triplex in Palm Springs for 7 years and now I live in a high-rise apartment building in Akron's Highland Square neighborhood. The building provides free heat in winter so it's easy to be naked most of the time. I supplement my SS benefit with paintings of nude men that I sell on ebay, and also large (non-nude) murals and paintings for various businesses and homes.

This post was edited

Hi I'm Shaun I've been a nudist for 20 years.

This post was edited

Adam. 36 yo and have been practicing nudism for 14 years now. Live in Texas.

This post was edited

Hi. I'm Rich and live in SW Idaho. I ventured out into the social nudity scene after my wife died. I tolerate home nudity in the cold season..lol

This post was edited

Hi all, Henny, 61 from South Africa. Happy to be part of like minded people

This post was edited