RE:This may have been a topic a long time ago but with new members.. .

I have a set of trails i go walking on. I will get up to 2.8M from any coverup completely naked except for my boots. I have a definite exhibitionist streak in me and this seems to be my happy place. No matter where I go, i take no coverup. I leave all the clothes in the car and maybe throw a towel over my shoulder. Drop it on my chair or selected spot and I am off, no coverup in sight and I like it that way.

This post was edited

I was in Malaysia and trekking from one part of an island to the other. I saw a few women coming out and walking from a distance. I immediately removed my clothes and put them in the nearby woods and proceeded to walk buck naked as if it was normal while the women were shocked initially and then burst out into laughter.

This post was edited

Oh that's nice. I have tried nude hiking in India. Works most of the times, but if a local sees me, he ends up slapping or harassing me. Been beaten by the police once for nudity in a corner of a beach post sunset. So nowadays I strip only when I am sure the people at other end may perceive me as an exhibitionist and are okay with it.

This post was edited
This may have been a topic a long time ago but with new members.. .

I have been about a mile or maybe farther on my friends property. My clothes were at his house. My wife and I were naked and went for a walk. We have been nudists for so long that sometimes we kinda "Forget" that we are naked. No one saw us but so what if they did. The farmer from next door would have been the only guy that could have seen anything and he was at least another 1/2 mile away.

This post was edited

I used to go to a place in Atlanta where I left my clothes walked through a park and then streets of a quiet neighborhood. I'd get at the furthest about a mille or mile and a half away from my clothes.

This post was edited

14 miles, I paddle board Lake Champlain and went across VT to NY side. Had a ton of boaters and beach goers, it doesn't bother me, I even got to pose with some people that got naked with me.

This post was edited

about 200 miles for a week, i live in staffs uk, and was booked in to a naturist campsite in devon for a week, got in car naked, drove there, stayed the week then drove home again, no clothes with me, bit concerned needed some petrol on way back, but found a pay at the pump station late at night, did that naked, got home, but such a buzz being that far from home/clothes for a whole week..

This post was edited

about 200 miles for a week, i live in staffs uk, and was booked in to a naturist campsite in devon for a week, got in car naked, drove there, stayed the week then drove home again, no clothes with me, bit concerned needed some petrol on way back, but found a pay at the pump station late at night, did that naked, got home, but such a buzz being that far from home/clothes for a whole week..

There wasn't any time that it was too cool or wet to be comfortable nude?

This post was edited

Amazing! Good to see someone in my neck of the woods too!

This post was edited

I started a similar thread some time ago. My record is only something like 500m or 0.3 miles after getting out of my kayak and walking a deserted beach with just my cap. I'm not sure if I would have used my cap had it come to that.

This post was edited