Star Trek Discovery season 4

So what do folks think of Star Trek discoverys season 4 so far?

This topic was edited
RE:Star Trek Discovery season 4

Seems pretty good so far. A little too busy with all the side plots. Kind of interesting trying to keep it all straight.

This post was edited

Which side plot is most distracting for you? I could do without all the stuff with Tilly

This post was edited

The whole Michael's mom vs who she called mom is a bit confusing and then the, I guess, real mom shows up again even after they supposedly jumped 900 years in the future. To me it is just a bit distracting. Maybe on the last few episodes the should have concentrated on starflleet academy instead of trying to divide of attention in to so many plots including sending discovery off to avert yet another disaster. It just seems too busy and hard to keep up with it all. In the previous seasons it seems there was really nothing to tie it all together. Each plot was resolved on it own and didn't really add to the story. It is not so bad that it will discourage me from watching it but it is so easy to miss things. Sometimes I have to watch the episode a few times to get it all.

Waiting patiently for the new season of Picard as well.

This post was edited

I have not seen it. What channel is on? I watched season 1 on CBS and have not see season 2 back on CBS. I don't have Paramount+

This post was edited

It is streaming exclusively on paramount + . If you have Amazon firetv they have sales sometimes on paramount+ channel for as low as 99 cents a month. Its a good way to binge watch a season or two

This post was edited

I thought season 4 was almost as good as seanson 3 and it looks like Discovery is getting it's footing in the future. Strange New Worlds is more compelling and Discovery is still my favorite new Star Trek.

This post was edited