RE:This may have been a topic a long time ago but with new members.. .

no, it was summer, in the 20's in the day, the bar on the campsite had a log burner if it got chilly at night, had a good sleeping bag, it was fine, did have a bit of rain but love to be naked in the rain, feels so exhilerating, , skin feels so soft afterwards, much better for you than the shit that comes out of the taps full of limescale and flouride and god knows what else!!!

This post was edited

no, it was summer, in the 20's in the day, the bar on the campsite had a log burner if it got chilly at night, had a good sleeping bag, it was fine, did have a bit of rain but love to be naked in the rain, feels so exhilerating, , skin feels so soft afterwards, much better for you than the shit that comes out of the taps full of limescale and flouride and god knows what else!!!

Another thought. 200 miles is a 3 hour+ drive. Did you do it without a bathroom break?

This post was edited

Now I'm itching to extend my personal record... patience...

This post was edited

I would say 2 miles. I was walking down a state park greenway. I walked it till I came to a road that crossed over it and turned around and walked back. It had several curves in it so I never knew if I was going to see anyone around the curves.

This post was edited

When I lived in northern California, I had a favorite beach that was used by both clothed and unclothed. It's Laguna Creek Beach, north of Santa Cruz. The clothing optional set generally stays at the far north end of the beach, but I used to walk the entire distance south, at least a mile or mile and a half, with absolutely NOTHING on. That makes the round trip 2 to 3 miles. Walking past clothed people never bothered me, since anyone who uses this beach knows there will be naked people about. So peaceful, walking in the soft sand. Feels so good to be naked. I don't live near the ocean anymore, but I truly miss it.

This post was edited

I've managed to extend my personal record to around a little under a mile on foot after dark. (It would be less as a direct line.) Only noticed by critters.

This post was edited

I have very often taken off and gone a long way. At a place in Atlanta, I walked through a park then a neighborhood with only shoes on and got at least a mile away as the crow flies, but further because of the length of the route. When I was younger I took expedition streaks at our lake cabin. Wearing nothing at all I left the cabin, went along the road down another road past a church to the shore of the lake, swam across an inlet back to shore then made my way back to the cabin.

This post was edited

I pushed myself this year. I was in Hilton Head SC a strictly textile beach no nudity posted on all the signage. Around 10pm I wanted a walk on the beach, a beautiful balmy late fall night about 70 degrees. It was a new moon. The town doesn't allow lights on the beach to protect nesting turtles. The only light from the offshore fishing boats. So as soon as I hit the shadows, I dropped my shirt, shorts and flip-flops behind the beach chair lockers and walked north down the beach for about 3 miles past one hotel and private residences. I passed a couple of people who were far enough away as they could not tell I was nude, if they even saw me. Then on my return I walked past my my hotel and the three next to it south down the beach. Finally getting a bit tired, I walked back to my hotel, grabbed my clothes and figured what the hell why ruin this perfect experience. Walking along the fence quietly up to the gate, I checked all the balconies, saw no one, noticed the security guard was at the other end of the building and so I walked back to the hotel carrying my clothes, walked up the three flights of stairs under the security lights to my room. Slipping on my shorts, so I wouldn't get a lecture from my non-nudist wife before walking back inside, I went in an immediately dropped them under her scrutiny. All in all a great experience.

This post was edited

Had to think about this one. It was way back in the late 1980s, and the exact distance is unknown. But I once went driving in the back country without my pants on during a warm summer evening. I found a spot to pull off the road out of sight to lay in nature listening to the crickets and other night crawlers. I got back in my truck and after many miles. I realized I lost my pants! Lucky for me, I wore a t-shirt and a long-sleeved flannel. I split the sleeves of the t-shirt so I could fit my legs into the holes and draw the shirt up to my private area. With the shirt as far up as it could go, I tied the flannel arms around my waist to obscure the hole where the head fits through the t-shirt. The flannel arms dangled in front to also help hide the opening in the t-shirt. I always kept a handful of t-shirts in my truck for work. So, I put another one on and made it back home undetected.

This post was edited

Playa Vera here is a nudist beach resort/village. Ill leave my clothes in the car and wander in just flip flops for the day. Take a beer and lunch and a cafe . Chat to friends if I see anyone.
In a non/semi non nudist environment Ill wander through the hills beachside for 2 or 3 miles .

This post was edited