Good Investment?

Do you believe the cost of your membership on this site was a good investment? Are you getting your money's worth?

For me, the answer is, resoundingly, yes. I've meet some amazing people from around the world who are totally accepting of the fact that I'm a nudist. In fact, I met my best friend and three runners up here on TN.

How about you?

This topic was edited
RE:Good Investment?

Absolutely - We support this site as it was a vehicle to meet some lifelong friends that without TN our paths probably would have never crossed. I guess because some features are free the vast majority think that this site runs for free. We happily support TN and while Lifetime Members we still make additional contributions around the Holidays.

This post was edited

It should also be noted that this is a ad-free site. Thus, it's only source of revenue is memberships and donations.

This post was edited

Im proud to support the site. I just wish theyd upgrade it technically to be a little more user friendly like MeWe and Facebook. I cant even directly share my Vimeo channel videos and a few other things I do on other social networking websites.

This post was edited

I seen a post in the open forum about someone complaining that they are not getting any added value for being a paid member. ***sign***

I replied : "I paid simply because I know too well the costs involved in developing, hosting and maintaining a website. It certainly wasn't for the ability to view the additional pictures in the gallery. Believe me the owners are not getting rich."

In my opinion the free accounts are getting way too much access which leads to Spamming and fake accounts. I mean really what entices a user to upgrade if they can pretty much do whatever they want for free.

This post was edited

I've spent/wasted more on worse things (never should have bought that Enron stock), so yes, I'd consider my membership here a good investment.

This post was edited

Defintely - met all kinds of good fellow nudists and even a few in person. Hoping to meet more going into the summer months. AustinJohn PS any locals to Austin TX love to meet ya.

This post was edited

Also yes. Good people and conversations. Have met some local nudists through the site.

This post was edited

Yes Ive made a few lovely friends on TN but unfortunately the predators and false flags are all too common and, to me, appear to outnumber the legitimate nudists.
I dont blame TN for the undesirable element, I think youd find these creatures on any nudist site but I cant help but think there must be something else that can be done to at least limit how many of them get past the requirements..Just sayn.
Stay nude stay safe

This post was edited

Thanks for the heads up.

This post was edited

Very much so. Great to meet so many like minded folks.

This post was edited