RE:If nudity was legal in your area how soon would you go grocery shopping nude

I'd like to have clothing just for severe weather and other hazardous conditions.The last time he posted, he hadn't worn pants or shorts in over two years and had gotten rid of all but one of each.And, otherwise, just be nude.

This post was edited
RE: If nudity was legal in your area how soon would you go grocery shopping nude

Stellar!! Go ahead them!!!

This post was edited

Id be nude day one. If its legal, Im in. Id be like, dont like it, dont look. Wouldnt bother me in the least if 90% were clothed. Id be nude and feeling great!!

This post was edited

I'd like to have clothing just for severe weather and other hazardous conditions.The last time he posted, he hadn't worn pants or shorts in over two years and had gotten rid of all but one of each.And, otherwise, just be nude.

He did mention that he had a hoodie for the rare cool evenings and a poncho for rain, but he usually wore nothing below the waist with them.

This post was edited

Seems like more than enough clothing.He did mention that he had a hoodie for the rare cool evenings and a poncho for rain, but he usually wore nothing below the waist with them.

This post was edited

As long as it were legal...Would most of us be comfortable walking into a grocery store nude if 99.9 percent of the folks around us were clothed. It would definitely need to be warm outside.I would have no problem with that. And it wouldn't need to be very warm for me.

This post was edited

Seems like more than enough clothing.He did mention that he had a hoodie for the rare cool evenings and a poncho for rain, but he usually wore nothing below the waist with them.

I think that if it were cool or wet enough that I wanted to cover my chest and shoulders, I wouldn't want my crotch and rear exposed.

This post was edited

By Gordy57:

She looked down at herself, then looked up at me with "The evil eye" and tugged the blouse over the nipple and stormed off without saying a word.
Ah, so she did not respond with an impish smile and a wink then! :-)

This post was edited

Spring/summer of 2022.Do you have a time frame for your move?

Since you plan to wear clothing as rarely as possible when you move, do you intend to also reduce your clothing supply to a minimal amount?

This post was edited

I've pretty much already done that.Since you plan to wear clothing as rarely as possible when you move, do you intend to also reduce your clothing supply to a minimal amount?I have very little clothing. I gave most of it away to a thrift store.

This post was edited