Ballstretching rings

Hi all, I am into wearing ballstretching rings I started at 20mm & am now up to 80 to 95mm, I intend to keep going up tp 150mm but it is very slow going now.

This topic was edited
RE:Ballstretching rings

I was at a clothing optional area in a campground yesterday and saw a guy wearing ball stretchers, about 2 inches worth of metal. It looked great and he was happily walking around, not being timid.

This post was edited

That's great to hear. My hetero nudist club frowns on wearing ball stretchers. I can wear them, and sometimes do, at Gunnison Beach, though.

This post was edited

Thank goodness, I was thinking I'm the only wierdo here. The amount of stretch changes with the seasons but even on a cool winters day I will have 60 to 75 mm, however on a warm summer day the 95mm will be swinging all day & night if I can. I woke the other morning with the 95mm on & looked in the mirror & thought that is getting to be a decent stack now. I have had 105mm on but it gets uncomfortable after a couple of hours but it is my next stop.
It is great when at the end of the day you realize you have had a larger amount on & not even noticed it. I have worn them to a nude beach but it was small with only a few people around but I intend to give them a good airing next time. I particularly like bending to pick things up in shorts & giving a show to whoever wants to look.

This post was edited

Good on him, I was asked to post a pic which I had & it was deleted.

This post was edited

I feel the same way. I have been wearing ball weights for years and usually wear anywhere from 45-75mm. I usually wear them 27/7 but have come to the conclusion that it is good to give them a rest every once in a while.

This post was edited

I feel the same way. I have been wearing ball weights for years and usually wear anywhere from 45-75mm. I usually wear them 27/7 but have come to the conclusion that it is good to give them a rest every once in a while.

This post was edited