Games

I was told of a game which helps everyone get to know each other. It needs minds very open to nudity and body contact. Everyone starts clothed and blindfolded. They wander around. When they catch another player they can remove whatever garment they touch first. The other player may well catch them in return.As the game progresses and clothes are removed, a player is likely to touch another where they are already uncovered. They can then search the body with their hands till they find something to remove. The last item to be removed is the blindfold. Then seeing player can target those who are still (partly) clothed. but if they are caught by a blindfolded player they must allow them to verify that they are, in fact, naked. The winner is the last one to become totally naked.

This topic was edited
RE: Games

I was told of a game which helps everyone get to know each other. It needs minds very open to nudity and body contact. Everyone starts clothed and blindfolded. They wander around. When they catch another player they can remove whatever garment they touch first. The other player may well catch them in return.As the game progresses and clothes are removed, a player is likely to touch another where they are already uncovered. They can then search the body with their hands till they find something to remove. The last item to be removed is the blindfold. Then seeing player can target those who are still (partly) clothed. but if they are caught by a blindfolded player they must allow them to verify that they are, in fact, naked. The winner is the last one to become totally naked.Gosh! That Sounds Like Fun. I Must Try It.

This post was edited
RE: Games

I was given something that was mentioned on the TV quiz sow QI. It's a game of hoopla played using an adapted butt plug as the target. It could be quite an ice-breaker as at least one person has to get bare-arsed.

This post was edited
RE:Games

I think I would start off by wearing just a g string to make it easier to be strpped naked

This post was edited