Werrong nude bush walk

Hi everyone. Is anyone keen to spend the day or a few hours down at Werrong clothing optional beach tomorrow (Thursday 30th?) I'm thinking head there early, park, get your gear and once we're on the main track down to the beach we'll strip off and walk down wearing only footwear and our back packs. We can apply sunscreen/sun oil to each other as the sun does come though the trees. I find it difficult to apply clock on my back. But we can do it at the start of the track once we've stripped fully nude. Who's keen?

This topic was edited
RE:Werrong nude bush walk

I would if I could. If only I was closer

This post was edited

I am very keen, but I have a commitment tomorrow and the weather is not looking good ... I need to travel to Otford by train unless an offer of a car ride is made ... hope to join in next time ... Phil

This post was edited

I haven't been to Werrong in ages. I never worry about suntan lotion on the track. I don't find it an issue.
From what I saw of the weather it should be a nice beach day, just not a scorcher.
Have fun. I'm off to Seven Mile Beach. A little easier to get to.

This post was edited

I have been wanting to visit Werrong again for years. What time do you call early? i have to drive from the Blue Mountains.

This post was edited

what time you thinking of getting there tomorrow

This post was edited

Will be there about 9 at the top. Already planned. See you there.

This post was edited

ok of i tag along

This post was edited

Could be 9:30 before I get there but will aim for earlier. Will have a tourquoise/white towel with Naked Wines wording, so please say g'day if I don't arrive in time to join the main group.

This post was edited

Nice to meet you today Dean. Didn't see any of the others who posted.
Hope to catch up again. Peter

This post was edited

Damn I would have come but been offline.
Im keen for the next one

This post was edited