Just a genuine curiosity

I want to know from you: is that inappropriate to wear a cockring at nudists events?

This topic was edited
RE:Just a genuine curiosity

Depends entirely on the attendees, hosts, and location of the event.

This post was edited

I would say it's perfectly acceptable. It is not clothing but an accessory, like a ring on your finger, an earring, ankle bracelet or a necklace.

This post was edited

They are everywhere on nude beaches here & have been for years

This post was edited

I would say it's perfectly acceptable. It is not clothing but an accessory, like a ring on your finger, an earring, ankle bracelet or a necklace.

100% agree!

This post was edited

I've worn glans rings and foreskin rings to nudist parties and venues and always get complements.

This post was edited

If it's a mixed group, m/f, I don't but I almost always wear a cockring to gay nudist parties. And I'm usually not the only one. I like wearing a cockring, makes me feel great, aware of my cock and balls.

This post was edited

Hello; I've worn one when I first lived in Issaquah. Members asked about it and all was cleared. Many men started shaving pubic areas and 2-3 added the ring within 2 years. I believe as all things, if appropriate and not pushy or forceful is acceptable. Be polite, courteous and I'm sure all will be well , of course unless the area is owned or ran by one person, then that person makes the rules...; S

This post was edited

I recently went to a leather-themed naked party (it was a blast and I wish there were more opportunities like that here). There were a couple guys wearing them with their harnesses and whatnot. I didn't, though, because I would just be hard for the entire party.

This post was edited

I recently went to a leather-themed naked party (it was a blast and I wish there were more opportunities like that here). There were a couple guys wearing them with their harnesses and whatnot. I didn't, though, because I would just be hard for the entire party.

So what's the problem?

This post was edited

I think it totally depends on the venue, pure naturism probably doesn't appreciate anything that can provide additional stimulation that we enjoy like rings and my case, weights/stretchers. That is purely my opinion, nothing factual. However I've just done an Accommodation booking at one of our local clubs and once that's confirmed I'm going to ask, in a very pleasant and respectful way, if wearing a ring or a weight would be inappropriate. I'm really hoping it'll be ok!
I'll post the response here!

This post was edited