Anyone near the White Mountains?

We're hoping maybe there's someone up around the White Mountains near us. We are both 51 and nude when we can weather permitting of course! We live in a very rural area

This topic was edited
RE:Anyone near the White Mountains?

Hi. Im in Sedona. Not too far. Check me out!

This post was edited

I'm about 20 minutes away, im in central phoenix

We're hoping maybe there's someone up around the White Mountains near us. We are both 51 and nude when we can weather permitting of course! We live in a very rural area

This post was edited

Hi.
I am looking for a home in Show Low or Pinetop area. A summer home there. I am a nudist but not my wife. I am always looking for nice social folks to go nude with.
Happy to chat here or my Email. Love to meet and hike nude or sunbath or just hangout

Let me know
Rob

This post was edited

Hi.
I am looking for a home in Show Low or Pinetop area. A summer home there. I am a nudist but not my wife. I am always looking for nice social folks to go nude with.
Happy to chat here or my Email. Love to meet and hike nude or sunbath or just hangout

Let me know
Rob

This post was edited

Hi.

Let me know
Rob

This post was edited

Hi
I am buying a home in Show Low. Summer home so will be there May to October. Love to have nude friends mf m or f friends to meet with on occasion
Rob

This post was edited

Hi
I am buying a home in Show Low. Summer home so will be there May to October. Love to have nude friends mf m or f friends to meet with on occasion
Rob

This post was edited

HiI am buying a home in Show Low. Summer home so will be there May to October. Love to have nude friends mf m or f friends to meet with on occasionRob

We go to Holbrook for weekend getaways. We should meet us this summer!

This post was edited

Hi
I have a home in Show Low. I am a nudist but married to a non nudist wife. But I am always looking for new friends and nude ones are best.
I live there May into October.

I love to meet others nude and talk and hike swim if we can. Just happy to be nude with good friends

Rob

Stlhungrod@gmail.com

This post was edited

Hi
I have a home in Show Low. I am a nudist but married to a non nudist wife. But I am always looking for new friends and nude ones are best.
I live there May into October.

I love to meet others nude and talk and hike swim if we can. Just happy to be nude with good friends

Rob

Stlhungrod@gmail.com

This post was edited