RE:When You Can't Be Nude

..For swimwear, I prefer short trunks, 2 - 3 " inseam.Used to prefer briefs, but after we got a privacy fence around the pool and I wore a swimsuit less often, and stopped wearing underwear, briefs started to feel too confining.I find that nylon men's underwear works very well for swimming and beachwear when you can't be naked and is much less constricting than most swim briefs.

I have a pair of very light weight tan through swim briefs. While less restricting than regular swim briefs, I still find them less comfortable than short trunks.

This post was edited

HOA=Home Owners Association, little tyrants.

This post was edited

If it's warm enough anything above 40 I wear shorts and shirt unless it's real warm shirt comes off. If it's below 40 then it's jeans and shirt.

This post was edited

If it's warm enough anything above 40 I wear shorts and shirt unless it's real warm shirt comes off. If it's below 40 then it's jeans and shirt.

So you rarely wear long pants at home?
My shirt comes off as soon as it is warm enough for me to not get cold without one.

This post was edited

I rarely wear long pants, ever.So you rarely wear long pants at home? My shirt comes off as soon as it is warm enough for me to not get cold without one.I keep a pair of shorts and a t-shirt in my car to put on when I leave home. If I feel a need to be "dressed up" I wear a new t-shirt and new jeans. But no shoes or socks.

This post was edited

So you rarely wear long pants at home?

Why would I wear long pants at home? I wear long pants for two reasons only: 1) I'm at work and the dress code requires it; 2) it's just too cold to stand having my legs uncovered.

This post was edited

For me the normal attire is no shirt and it goes on when I get cold!

This post was edited

I also have a thin towel that I have been known to wear out and about when a covering is required. I only wear a shirt when it is required.

This post was edited

Just a long T-shirt when I need to.I have several that hang down to mid thigh.And flip flops if Im going into a store where foot ware is required.I am careful when I bend over.

Do you ever use a long sleeveless shirt instead?

This post was edited

No underwear most of the time. Short shorts, A G-String, thong or tan through swimwear otherwise.

On the textile beach lately I just wear a G-String.

Obviously Nude is better, when I go in for a swim I take off my G-String and wrap it around my wrist

This post was edited