RE:What is the boldest thing you have ever done nude?

This may well be associated with the fact that public nudity is not illegal here.- - - - Even though public nudity is not illegal, I would assume that owners of a facility could forbid it anywhere they want to on the property, includling the pool. Am I correct?
I am always careful not to behave in a way that is offensive to other guests,
It might give rise to an interesting but expensive court case - I think their only sanction would be to ban you from the hotel which might hurt their revenue and might be challenged by the British Naturism legal team.
It would probably depend on whether a hotel pool is regarded as "in public" with respect to the relevant statutes.

This post was edited

I once unlocked my gate in the nude. I have a long driveway so it was refreshing to walk nude and so openly in public. I didnt get caught by my neighbors but it was fun and exhilarating to say the least.

This post was edited

My earliest streaks when I ran around my neighborhood in daylight. I visited my sister in Tallahassee and streaked through a strip mall in daylight with people around. Also when I ran through a strip mall near my home and got arrested. The latest one. Behind my house is a wooded area with a nature path which leads to an apartment complex. A tree has fallen creating a breach in the chain-link fence. I walked out my backdoor naked went through the breach followed the path to the apartment complex and then walked into the brightly lit units through a parking lot full of vehicles down a steep dill and then to the other entrance of the path back to my house. If my neighbors knew I did this they would probably kick me out of the neighborhood.

This post was edited

Like many, I take evening walks. I walk the riverbank near my house. Where I walk it runs behind a business, then behind houses. The houses back windows are less than 75 feet from where I walk. Thier fences are wrought iron. Yet to have been seen by home occupants, but have been seen by a rare passerby. By mil's there is another levee I walk ar night. Passes under/near bright light several places behind businesses and dark near a road. Met several people, mostly homeless, who engage in some talk. None had problems with my lack of clothes other than "aren't you cold?" Also do day walks in nature areas/preserves. Had to take a pic to match this sign. A car with people inside was on the other side of the brush.

This post was edited

World naked bike ride

This post was edited

Great memory of the pre-dawn bike ride completely naked, @Tribdallas. Yes, it is such an amazing feeling of freedom. Once you've experienced this, it's only natural to want MORE! This site, TrueNudists, is such a wonderfully affirming place because we can share our stories, which often have so much in common, and know that tens of thousands of people the world over have the same needs and urges towards nudity that we have. Being naked in the great outdoors is an amazing feeling - gentle breeze our our exposed skin, warm sunlight, etc. etc. - I can't get enough of it and love connecting with others who feel the same way. Happy New(d) Year to all!

This post was edited

Hiked a mile nude through a state park forest last summer from a secluded beach to the parking lot. It was early in the evening and seemed no one else was around. The area is so secluded sounds told me as much as sight. When approaching the parking lot didnt see any other vehicle or hear noises from anyone else. So I didnt put on clothes just to get to my car and take them off again to drive home nude.

This post was edited

Went for a true nature hike to Yuba Ridge, California.
Daytime hike started with an hour plus naturist drive out. The car lot was on the side of the two lane road and empty.. Quiet day near noon, was able to just get out and start. Turned on all trails with hiking info. Trail was 2.5 miles out then back for a 5 mile day. The sign about bears in the area was different for me to see, yet none were noticed. Was that because I was dressed like they are and given courtesy?
Arrived at the overlook, pulled out camera/phone for a few pictures and the damn things rings. (Friend back home called for assistance.) Them cells can chase you too many places. So I am on top of this forested hill looking over scenery, talking to my friend, and dressed mostly as I was born. I need shoes and socks for hikes. My friend not knowing and me enjoying the great weather.
Took the walk back to the car. Again no others were around the car lot. But a few cars did drive by. Easy enough to return and leave without dressing. Went up Purdon Crossing to take some pictures I missed a few days earlier. No problem there as the sign says "Nudity is a tradition here". And you can't break tradition.
From there a ride back to MIL's. Had to don shorts from the carport to the coach.

This post was edited

Probably when a client persuaded me to strip naked at work.
Id been asked before and reclined. When I told my wife what had happened she was so surprised Id not gone for it and made the ladys day ( as she put it). She made me promise not to let another opportunity slip.
Years later I was looking at a job for a lovely 70 year old lady. It was roasting and we had a cold beer as we discussed the work when she asked if I wanted to use the pool. I joking said Id love to but have nothing to wear. She asked if I would swim nude!
Remembering my promise I agreed to her surprise and suggested she fetch a towel.
When she returned I was naked in the shower and she seemed to enjoy the moment commenting on my size.
I wandered past her to enter the pool and swam a little then sat naked beside her to dry In the sun. We continued chatting and sharing beers for the afternoon until I thought I should leave. She hugged me and thanked me for making her day before I dressed.
I returned once on the pretence of work but she became nervous as she had a friend calling in and didnt want to shock her by her finding a naked man in the garden. Unfortunately Covid then scuppered things and I havent returned since.

This post was edited

sounds fun. nudism in Spain is so refreshing . many times its easier to be naked with others . pool parties , hikes , beach days so natural

This post was edited