New Year 2022

Happy Holidays All,

Anyone planning to go to Spa Wold on New Years weekend? is it even open?

This topic was edited
RE:New Year 2022

It is fully open from 9 am-10 pm. The crowds are coming in too so get there early.

This post was edited

Looks like I'll definitely be there. Getting a room in Manassas near by. Probably there new Years Eve and late morning New Years Day. Anyone else going to be there, let me know. It would be nice to meetup with some other folks on here.

Mike

This post was edited

Looks like I'll definitely be there. Getting a room in Manassas near by. Probably there new Years Eve and late morning New Years Day. Anyone else going to be there, let me know. It would be nice to meetup with some other folks on here.Mike

Trip report if you would Mike. Keen to know for my first visit. I have heard they might give me pushback if I am wearing my cockring. I dont know if thats real or an urban legend. Seems a bit invasive. What did you have to show around proof of vaccination and did they temperature check upon arrival?
They dont respond to emails so not too professional. Worrisome.

This post was edited

Thanks for the information and update. Spa World website not very helpful. Have to be in NJ early February so a Spa World visit will break up the driving.

This post was edited