TV Nudism

Well I've learned a lot since October 2021 about nudism and the law. I have recently seen on British TV two programs now that are showing full public nudity. Strickly Come Dancing had a show with fully naked men and women dancing, and tonight a program I think called Fatal Attraction or something like that.

On this latter show I managed to watch it through to the end. This is how it went...

Looked like a naked dating show. Men and women stand on a raised step on stage fully naked but not showing their faces. On this show this evening a young lady with the female tv presenter was asked questions about what she liked about the naked people on the raised steps.

One by one each naked person was deselected and then the blind went up and the faces reveiled. The person then greeted and hugged the lady who rejected that person before walking off stage. Both male and females were side by side on tv naked and the camera person did not hold back from close ups of the genitalia areas.

When the lady finally selected her partner they would go away and spend time together getting to know if they trully liked each other. If they did that is okay, and if they didn't they went their separate ways. All this is shown on the TV.

If the TV keeps this up then the marketing for nudism should be good and the public should become aware that its not a crime anymore.

Hopefully in the near future it will be sociably acceptable for street public nudism on a daily basis.

This topic was edited
RE:TV Nudism

The program you mention is actually titled, Naked Attraction and episodes of it are available on You Tube. I would not consider it a nudist venue, because the program concentrates on the attractiveness of genitals, body shapes, and looks in general.

I did stumble upon an Australian production of Big Brother Uncut, also on YouTube. Naturally the contestants are all young with most of them in good physical shape. There is a significant amount of sex talk, but the refreshing part is there is a certain comfort with nudity. There is a comunal shower which is used by males and females at the same time, changing clothes is done on camera, and some of the pranks played on each other have nudity in the theme. It was interesting to waste and hour or so on one episode, by my speculation is that it would be reapeating itself many times over with a different cast.

This post was edited

Sorry about getting the title of the show wrong. Memory is not that good these days it seems. It was on late and when they showed strickly come dancing naked that was also on late. Hopefully they might show some episodes early on in the evenings then a larger audience can or have the opportunity to view the programs. YouTube is okay for people who know what they are looking for, but people who still think nudism in public is illegal will or should now gain an understanding that it is legal and okay.

This post was edited

It remembers me also of Richard Ungewitter who said dating has to be done naked to select out the pure breed. He was more a social darwinist or racist.

Ungewitter was definitely racist anti Semitic and sexist despite being a strong proponent of naturism.

This post was edited

To be fair there were no comments in the "Naked Attraction" show like "I want the best genes". The show has more the intention to go back from dating by Tinder to a more primitive dating like a stone age man. This is definitely no naturism because in naturism you do not differentiate the body shapes. All body shapes are equal. Is it nudism? May be somebody else can comment.

This post was edited

Naked Attraction is a light and fluffy dating show, but to its credit, the contestants cover a wide variety of body types, ages, and doesn't shy away from including people with prosthetics.

This post was edited

So in other words this is a 'peep show' that has nothing to do with real nudism and everything to do with showing off people as a bunch of body parts and nothing about the value of a person inside.

This post was edited

The show is called naked attraction, Where males or females stand behind screens and as the screens are raised a bit at a time the least appealing ones are sent off. Good show.
Odd thing is that since the s screens are raised gradually, yoy see genitals before faces.

This post was edited

The show is called naked attraction, Where males or females stand behind screens and as the screens are raised a bit at a time the least appealing ones are sent off. Good show.Odd thing is that since the s screens are raised gradually, yoy see genitals before faces.

Since so many of the younger generations consider a sexual encounter on a date normal, it puts the two together strickly by how they look. The first to be eliminated is by the look of his penis or her vulva. Many present tattoos or jewelry that enter into the discussion about making the choice. It is strictly a choice made on what is pleasing to the individual contestant and they are free to approve or criticize what about that genital region. The next reveal is of the chest area.

As I was always the last to be chosen for a sports team in school, I would likely be the first eliminated on this show because of the first look they woud have of me. The scrotum is asymetrical with one side lower than the other and the penis is not just short, but often is retracted.

This post was edited