Just joined

do not know what to do

This topic was edited
RE:Just joined

I am also curious

This post was edited

What are you curious about? We are all nudists and love being naked. I hope you like being naked, if not you have a problem to deal with unless you want to be nude in non nudist environments, then you have a really big problem. Being nude is not a usual thing in our society so you need to make certain you know that and do not tell other people unless they are nudists that you are a nudist, You can certainly tell people on True Nudist that you are a nudist and people you meet at a nudist environment. Hopefully if you are married or in a significant relationship you need to tell that party at the right time that you enjoy being nude. Make certain you sleep nude all the time, it is healthy for your body. find and join a nudist group locally and go to it regularly and get into being comfortable with your nude body. If you are a guy new nudist always worry about how other nudists view their genitals. We nudists could care less! We only care that you are a nudist and from then on it is about conversation on all kinds of other topics, not about you and your nude body.
Once you are feeling a bit more comfortable with your nude self, think about going on a Big Nude Boat cruise with all the other nudists being nude all the time, with the exception of the formal dining room and being in port and going to a nude beach and coming back from it which requires minimal clothing appropriate for that excursion.
I hope this helps! If not ask me questions on TN
Hickguy

This post was edited

Come swimming

This post was edited

Being nude is not a usual thing in our society so you need to make certain you know that and do not tell other people unless they are nudists that you are a nudist,
Hickguy

Why.

Shout loud and proud that you are a Naturist. There is nothing to be ashamed of admitting to the world that you are free to be who you want to be,

Hiding the fact that we are naturists simply feeds those objectionists in the textile world.

NAKED IS NATURAL AND HONEST

This post was edited

What you each need to do is come into my office to be examined.

This post was edited

What you each need to do is come into my office to be examined.

This post was edited