Commando Shorts

Got 3 pairs of the 6 Silk-Lined Stretch Chino Shorts. They are incredibly comfortable. woof.com is a clothing line designed for men who go commando. Will be trying their other styles soon.
https://woofclothing.com/shop/silk-lined-6-chino-shorts/?attribute_pa_style=squadrons

This topic was edited
RE:Commando Shorts

Got 3 pairs of the 6 Silk-Lined Stretch Chino Shorts. They are incredibly comfortable. woof.com is a clothing line designed for men who go commando. Will be trying their other styles soon.https://woofclothing.com/shop/silk-lined-6-chino-shorts/?attribute_pa_style=squadrons

Do you know if they are lined? I like really baggy shorts; I like to feel the breeze.

This post was edited

I don't like being confined in stretch garments. I prefer to hang free and swing naturally.

This post was edited

I like loose fitting mesh shorts with no liner. Allows everything to breathe.

This post was edited

Got a pair of black nylon running shorts and took out the liner for comfort. My wife says she can see my penis through the material. I have never been able to verify her claim. Maybe she has a dirty mind. As I tell her, even if she is right, if someone is looking at my crotch they want to see something.

This post was edited

Got a pair of black nylon running shorts and took out the liner for comfort. My wife says she can see my penis through the material. I have never been able to verify her claim. Maybe she has a dirty mind. As I tell her, even if she is right, if someone is looking at my crotch they want to see something.

How short are they?
Do they have a split side?
Any problems with things accidentally falling out?

This post was edited

Just looked at their website. Wow they look cool. Made for free balling. Maybe not for the hot part of the summer. But just before summer. They is even under wear, for bringing the boys up in your shorts. Even when free balling.

This post was edited

Got a pair of black nylon running shorts and took out the liner for comfort. My wife says she can see my penis through the material. I have never been able to verify her claim. Maybe she has a dirty mind. As I tell her, even if she is right, if someone is looking at my crotch they want to see something.How short are they?Do they have a split side?Any problems with things accidentally falling out?
Split side with a two inch inseam. Believe there have been a few incidences of things falling out, as is happens occasionally with all my shorts with small inseams. Do not think anyone but me has noticed an infamous wardrobe malfunction.

This post was edited

Got a pair of black nylon running shorts and took out the liner for comfort. My wife says she can see my penis through the material. I have never been able to verify her claim. Maybe she has a dirty mind. As I tell her, even if she is right, if someone is looking at my crotch they want to see something.How short are they?Do they have a split side?Any problems with things accidentally falling out?Split side with a two inch inseam. Believe there have been a few incidences of things falling out, as is happens occasionally with all my shorts with small inseams. Do not think anyone but me has noticed an infamous wardrobe malfunction.

Where do you wear them? I may get a pair to wear at home when I can't be nude.
By the way, we live close to 2 small universities. Seeing college age men running in very short split sided (lined) shorts, often shirtless, is common around here in warm weather.

This post was edited

Where do you wear them? I may get a pair to wear at home when I can't be nude.By the way, we live close to 2 small universities. Seeing college age men running in very short split sided (lined) shorts, often shirtless, is common around here in warm weather.
Having other males wearing running shorts, such as athletes around universitues, helps normalize the look. Tom Selleck from the old Magnum, P.I. shows had the right idea about the proper length of shorts. I wear my liner-less running shorts going to and from nude beaches. At one beach I remove them once the coast is clear. At another I wear a g-string under them and remove the shorts once I hit the beach and skimpy swimwear section. At both beaches wearing the g-string around the parking lot may draw more attention than I care to handle.

This post was edited

Where do you wear them? I may get a pair to wear at home when I can't be nude.By the way, we live close to 2 small universities. Seeing college age men running in very short split sided (lined) shorts, often shirtless, is common around here in warm weather.Having other males wearing running shorts, such as athletes around universitues, helps normalize the look. Tom Selleck from the old Magnum, P.I. shows had the right idea about the proper length of shorts. I wear my liner-less running shorts going to and from nude beaches. At one beach I remove them once the coast is clear. At another I wear a g-string under them and remove the shorts once I hit the beach and skimpy swimwear section. At both beaches wearing the g-string around the parking lot may draw more attention than I care to handle.

Do you wear just the shorts and no shirt? It surprises me that a substantial majority of men at the beach I go to wear a shirt between the parking lot and the beach? Why wear more than you have to when it is all going to come off when you get there?

This post was edited