RE:Picture comments

I like to look and compare but I don't like to comment about it as then i don't want to be judged

This post was edited

Hey all!I've noticed a lot of guys comment on other guys' pics with "nice cock" or something like that. Isn't that kind of against nudist philosophy? While everyone has a penis and as nudists we have no shame of them, saying "nice cock" to someone kind of makes the nudity sexual. Or am i just reading too far into it?At a nude beach once a guy actually complimented my penis. But I was a little skeptical as to why he was at the beach - was it just to enjoy nudism or for sexual or exhibitionist reasons? It's just that you certainly won't see straight guys complimenting other guys' penises.Your thoughts? Can comments like that still work in a nudist setting, or do they make nudity sexual?

I disagree with this view, im a straight guy and will compliment a guys cock if it looks good. I take the point that you enjoy nudism without sexual or exhibitionist reasons, you can still admire a body part if it is pleasing on the eye. At one point I would have not given a guys penis a second glance but a best friend commented on mine on a lads holiday and was dared to suck mine which he did. I had zero interest in him but it didnt stop me cumming in his mouth and although I had no interest in returning the favour it did make me consider the appearance of other guys penises more.

This post was edited

It is a bit sad if that's all people can focus on. And yes, in a naturist environment you don't walk round immediately talking to people about their genitals. Perhaps between friends, but not on first meeting!

This post was edited

This kind of reflection is not in naturist ethics which is "nudity in common while respecting others and the environment". In France, we have lost some naturist beaches because of the overflow of sexual acts! can of course like to be naked without being a pure naturist but without any sexual overflow.

This post was edited

think we all look and compare ... if a guy said hot cock to me it wouldn't bother me ....

This post was edited
RE: Picture comments

I dont mind if nudists compliment my body or my private parts

This post was edited
RE: Picture comments

actually, I enjoy nude selfies .. I am not a perfect specimen but I love getting (and giving) compliments. and especially being bi sexual, I hope that I am attractive to others.

Being bi - I also very much enjoy female company... wish there was more ladies on here... a compliment from a lady would make my day.. but the compliments from other guys... is equally welcome and appreciated

This post was edited

There is a difference between paying someone a compliment verses hitting on them. If a guy says nice cock/penis/ass, looking good, nice smile, etc. Then you can take it as a compliment. Because the person making the statement is doing just that, paying a compliment.Now if a guy were to say something like youre hot/sexually attractive, Id suck it etc. then thats a different story.There have been times when I have been clothed and have told a guy that he is a good looking guy. Even though I wanted to hit on the guy. He did appreciate two things about my comment towards him. 1) That I said it respectfully. 2) That I left it as a compliment. Not had I said that hes hawt/sexually attractive/eye. then his reaction would probably be negative. Hopefully this makes sense.

I had both straight and gay men comment on my penis. All because of the size. I don't care about the comments that much, just say thank you and go on with life.

This post was edited

There is a difference between paying someone a compliment verses hitting on them. If a guy says nice cock/penis/ass, looking good, nice smile, etc. Then you can take it as a compliment. Because the person making the statement is doing just that, paying a compliment.Now if a guy were to say something like youre hot/sexually attractive, Id suck it etc. then thats a different story.There have been times when I have been clothed and have told a guy that he is a good looking guy. Even though I wanted to hit on the guy. He did appreciate two things about my comment towards him. 1) That I said it respectfully. 2) That I left it as a compliment. Not had I said that hes hawt/sexually attractive/eye. then his reaction would probably be negative. Hopefully this makes sense.

I had both straight and gay men comment on my penis. All because of the size. I don't care about the comments that much, just say thank you and go on with life.

This post was edited

Im fine if someone wants to comment on a picture I posted, I take it as a compliment

This post was edited