Walking nude in the snow

Anyone else like to walk barefoot in the snow?

This topic was edited
RE:Walking nude in the snow

Yea I've done it but I like to wear something on my feet so I can stay out longer naked. I try and stay out for a least half hour. My body gets used to the cold by then.

This post was edited

Can't say that I like to walk barefoot in the snow or go out naked in winter but have done so many times to get the mail, take the trash to the bin, or take the bin to or from the street. If there is no wind, you can tolerate much more cold, and having heated floors is welcome. I do it because it is more convenient than getting dressed with coat, hat, gloves, and boots.

This post was edited

NO, I don't even like to see pictures of that white shit, much less see it outside on the ground, If I have to walk in it I will be wearing warm boots & socks, thermal underwear. jeans. flannel shirt and probably insulated coveralls.

This post was edited

Try flip flops, they work great while shoveling snow! That is till frostbite sets in!

This post was edited

I do. I'm 75 km. north of Montreal so there is plenty of snow!

This post was edited

NO, I don't even like to see pictures of that white shit, much less see it outside on the ground, If I have to walk in it I will be wearing warm boots & socks, thermal underwear. jeans. flannel shirt and probably insulated coveralls.

Ditto

This post was edited

I first walked (ran) in the snow on a dare. Some girls I went to school with dared me to strip naked and run around their (big) house. It had snowed but it wasn't too cold and the grass was still green underneath. Not one to welch on a deal I stripped down naked and ran around their house. It was during the day and people could have easily seen me but I don't think anyone did. Ever since then I have liked being naked in the snow even to the point of rolling in it on warmer days.

I recently moved to a clothing optional resort in Sainte-Julienne, Quebec and I would like to have an outdoor sauna built just to be able to come out and roll in the snow. Oh what fun!

This post was edited

I first walked (ran) in the snow on a dare. Some girls I went to school with dared me to strip naked and run around their (big) house. It had snowed but it wasn't too cold and the grass was still green underneath. Not one to welch on a deal I stripped down naked and ran around their house. It was during the day and people could have easily seen me but I don't think anyone did. Ever since then I have liked being naked in the snow even to the point of rolling in it on warmer days.

I recently moved to a clothing optional resort in Sainte-Julienne, Quebec and I would like to have an outdoor sauna built just to be able to come out and roll in the snow. Oh what fun!

This post was edited

Have walked barefoot in the snow before tho I wouldnt say it something I like doing despite being a longtime barefooter.

This post was edited

No footwear, no sense. Enough said.

This post was edited