RE:Good Morning!

You mentioned earthquakes in Georgia; there is a fault line in extreme South Georgia just to the east of Valdosta. Its a result of the Charleston earthquake of 1804 (I think); a local engineer told me of it. Would never have thought of earthquake in the swamp. And...I am having my morning coffee. The best way to start the day.

This post was edited

It truly is a good morning; we just returned after a three week trip to aid two sons and my MIL. It was a lot of fun & work as we babysat, dropped of grandchildren presents & assisted with a large party. But...the real kicker is getting back home and having my usual coffee nude on the porch. Visiting is great, but getting back to the normal routine and regular coffee is very satisfying. Hopefully, well repeat the process in the future.

This post was edited

No morning coffee outside this morning, it's 1c. Still the dog was happy to see me and be fed but back into bed for coffee and post on this site. Beautiful morning, clear sky, no wind, great sunrise, just cold.

This post was edited

Seated outside having a cuppa, didnt get below 22C overnight so coffee on the patio checking messages. Naked of course.

This post was edited

Just checking in to see how everyone is doing; its a little brisk down here but not bad. Having my usual cup of coffee in my big SS mug and checking the posts on TN. Everyone have a great day. John.

This post was edited

Just checking in to see how everyone is doing; its a little brisk down here but not bad. Having my usual cup of coffee in my big SS mug and checking the posts on TN. Everyone have a great day. John.Thanks. Enjoying morning coffee in our motor home just outside of Pensacola.

This post was edited

Anyone else enjoying their coffee nude this morning?

This post was edited

Yes, amazingly enough, I am enjoying my morning coffee nude. Were just before having our next blast of cold air on Monday which means its about 60F outside at 6AM. I made a quick trip out in the yard as a weather check and it was quite pleasant. We have rain forecasted for late this evening and the cold north wind will set in sometime tomorrow. Youve got to enjoy it while you can, after all, it is January. Hows everyone else doing?

This post was edited

Good Morning to you. Winter here can be a challenge at times, five days ago 29 degrees, this past weekend, cloudy, rainy and 80 degrees, this morning a breezy 44 degrees. I did get to enjoy coffee outdoors this weekend along with my early morning nude walk. I was steadfast this morning with the intent to make the walk but after walking a block in 44 degrees I can admit, the cold air won. I will enjoy my coffee at my desk today!

This post was edited

Fifty degrees in Pensacola this morning. Have on some heat, but no clothes, and a hot bottomless (pun intended) cup of fresh ground coffee.

This post was edited