Nudism in NH

I logged into true nudists today after at least 2 years. Was welcomed with a message I've been a member for 4 years. who knew? With normalcy returning and the fact I've been vaccinated (my 2nd shot is Monday) I am looking for other nudists to spend time around over the summer. I haven't really done much, but Ive gone hiking off trail nude. This year I am look to expand on that. If your open to adding someone to your group, or even just looking to go nude with others drop me a line. I want 2021 to be the year I really expanded my nudism.

This topic was edited
RE:Nudism in NH

Have you looked into Naturists of NH or Maine Coast Solar Bares? Both have monthly socials even in the winter months,

This post was edited

Have you looked into Naturists of NH or Maine Coast Solar Bares? Both have monthly socials even in the winter months,

This post was edited

Hadn't seen your post before so forgive this late reply to it. First, congrats on 4 yrs on TN! And on your vaccines. Get the booster! :)

I haven't done much in the way of social nude activities but have connected with quite a few nudists in NH and the area here in TN. Looking to expand my social activities as well. Not sure where and how it'll be possible but looking for hiking and camping partners for this coming summer.

Hope you find ways to expand your nudist lifestyle and hope you share when you do!

Cheers!
Mike

This post was edited

Glad to see this group is starting to be utilized again. I spoke with the Coordinator at Naturists of NH at the January event about this as a communication media option. I will try to post more information about upcoming NNH events. We have a pool and semi private yard to have friend over for sum and swim in the summer months. Also kayaks to go for nude trips down the rivers. Always looking to. Connect with others for socializing and activities.

This post was edited

Glad to see this group is starting to be utilized again. I spoke with the Coordinator at Naturists of NH at the January event about this as a communication media option. I will try to post more information about upcoming NNH events. We have a pool and semi private yard to have friend over for sum and swim in the summer months. Also kayaks to go for nude trips down the rivers. Always looking to. Connect with others for socializing and activities.

This post was edited

I love this so very much.

This post was edited

Looking for off trail nude hiking areas and ideas in NH, too. Would love to know if you've found safe places to hike or camp. Looking forward to more outdoors nudity in NH this coming summer!

This post was edited

I have gone wilderness camping on Lake Umbagog in Errol, NH, spent 4 days naked canoeing and camping on the lake.

This post was edited

Sounds like a fun time.

This post was edited

Sounds like a fun time.

This post was edited