RE:Walking nude in the snow

No, places where we've been where there was lots of snow, we couldn't be naked anyway. Even if we were, I'd still wear something on my feet. The snow could cover something that could hurt you. Not a smart move unless you're walking on your deck, and you know that it's safe. I'm in agreement, no footwear, not smart, for my 2 cents.

This post was edited

Nothing like coming out of the hot tub and then rolling in the snow. Love the steam raising off the body!

This post was edited

For all those who think we are crazy, your right! But what the hell, give it a try!

This post was edited

I'm in Alaska. It warmed up today, +6f but the wind is gusting to 45mph. I don't even want to barefoot in my house.

This post was edited

Barefooting in the snow is for the brave, making naked snow angels is for the crazies! Then jogging back to and getting back in the hot tub, that is like nothing else I've experienced - tiny little hot needles all over my body mmm hmm, now that's what I call alive. Life is for living, take off those foot coverings and live it!

This post was edited

I have done nude walking in snow. When we had a dog, I had to take him out in the morning and occasionally it had snowed overnight. Once with 6" of snow around, I stripped naked and walked around a local field twice (about 15mins) before getting dressed again.

First thing I put on was sox and shoes!

Have done a few snow baths too - very invigorating!

This post was edited

Yes at the hot springs and the club. Although the club has heated mats from the bath house to the hot tub so you dont have to walk in the snow unless they are off or you want to. I would not walk bare feet in the snow otherwise.

This post was edited

Ya know, I have to take what I posted, back. We have been naked in the snow up at our close nudist friend's home in WA. There was only several inches of snow (5 or 6) on their back deck and it was actively snowing. He went out first, made a snow angel and hopped into the hot tub. Di and I walked out and walked naked in the snow and got in. His wife, living in that stuff, wore some slip on 1/2 boots, slipped them off at the steps and got in. Yea, the snow felt good, but my wife did not like the snow on her feet or falling and making her hair wet! haha

This post was edited

Aaah yes, fond memories do come back to this old brain when tweaked by another person's story. I enjoyed some nude hot tubbing a few years ago up on the side of a mountain with a couple of friends, and he was one of those dudes who more was better, keeping his hot tub at 108 degrees! Let me tell you, lolling around in the snow between dips into that hot action was not only pleasurable but needed after a few minutes in that boiling story!

Have I gone too far the topic of snowy feet, you think? Sweet memory, regardless.

This post was edited

I am not one to use a sauna, but in our part of the country a step out of the sauna and a roll in the snow is quite common.

This post was edited