RE:Commando Shorts

The Commando shorts are designed for freeballing. The lineup includes everything from causal going out to loose-fitting to hang around the house in. They have long pants for work or more formal all designed to freeball in. Jerry the designer made them without zippers so no chance of getting caught and a lining that is NOT underwear yet lines the inside to absorb moisture so as not to have a wet spot and to keep your manhood from coming in contact with rough fabrics. Basically has something for everyone.

This post was edited

Do you wear just the shorts and no shirt? It surprises me that a substantial majority of men at the beach I go to wear a shirt between the parking lot and the beach? Why wear more than you have to when it is all going to come off when you get there?Agree, shorts only. One of my goals is an all-over tan. The less time with a shirt helps achieve that. It is also a good reason to wear a g-string or less on the walks between the parking lot and the beach.

This post was edited

Do you wear just the shorts and no shirt? It surprises me that a substantial majority of men at the beach I go to wear a shirt between the parking lot and the beach? Why wear more than you have to when it is all going to come off when you get there?Agree, shorts only. One of my goals is an all-over tan. The less time with a shirt helps achieve that. It is also a good reason to wear a g-string or less on the walks between the parking lot and the beach.

I actually find that wearing just shorts as often as I do results in a district tan line at the waist. I bike, walk, do yard work, and drive a convertible shirtless whenever it is warm enough to do so.

This post was edited

I actually find that wearing just shorts as often as I do results in a district tan line at the waist. I bike, walk, do yard work, and drive a convertible shirtless whenever it is warm enough to do so.
Yep, those nasty tan lines from shorts. What are we to do?

This post was edited

Yep, those nasty tan lines from shorts. What are we to do?Stop wearing them?

This post was edited

Yep, those nasty tan lines from shorts. What are we to do?Stop wearing them?

Or get tan through shorts!

This post was edited

Yep, those nasty tan lines from shorts. What are we to do? Stop wearing them?I wish!

This post was edited

I must look for the UK equivalent. They look great

This post was edited
RE:Commando Shorts - Jock!

https://woofclothing.com/shop/bulge-enhancement-jock/

This post was edited
RE:Commando Shorts - Jock!

https://woofclothing.com/shop/bulge-enhancement-jock/
The constraints on ones genitals from this type of garment is the very antithesis of freeballing.

This post was edited