Photos

This is one of my favorite groups for photos. Nice to see people doing a normal activity while nude.

This topic was edited
RE:Photos

The range of poses & places for your morning nude coffee never ceases to amaze me. Some of these folks have got to be freezing their nude hineys (sp?) off out there in the snow. But...a cup of coffee is good anywhere.

This post was edited

Have noticed the vast majority are not sitting on a nudie towel.

This post was edited

hahahaha... when I see these pictures and decide to post them here, I don't really pay that much attention to the nudist etiquette details! I do know that there are many people that may not consider themselves nudists but live naked. They aren't privy to towel etiquette but even some nudists don't use towels in their own home. I try and find photos that would depict nudists having their morning coffee in real life situations and many of those, I have done myself. My wife's a tea drinker and is often naked, drinking her tea in many of these situations and poses.

This post was edited

They aren't privy to towel etiquette but even some nudists don't use towels in their own home.Sometimes I also skip the nudie towel, especially right after showering. Also, because of my hygiene habits there is a good chance my nude rear is cleaner than clothing which has been in contact with public seating. Ever seen kids walking on the benches at McDonalds?

This post was edited