RE:Pokie Nipples and Braless

Looks fine to me!

This post was edited

Thought this was the case last Saturday at Costco in the produce section near the walk-in cooler. The woman (early 50s is my guess) was wearing a tight cream colored knit top. At most a medium weight sweater. Because of the VND I assumed she was braless, but when she turned around the back of the bra was noticeable.

This post was edited

The more nipples are seen by more and more people, the more acceptable it becomes.

This post was edited

HI!
Would love ight of you
Magnus

This post was edited

With deodorant you can make an invisible layer that protects the skin, hope it helps

This post was edited

With deodorant you can make an invisible layer that protects the skin, hope it helps

Im not sure I really understand this? I assume you mean for sensitivity rather than visibility as it wont do anything to hide them. Does deodorant really help with this? I run quite a bit and occasionally have this issue, perhaps Ill need to give it a try?!

This post was edited

Let them be seen I say nothing wrong in seeing women braless more need to do it I say x

This post was edited

I'm the same as you, my ladies are pretty much always standing to attention. It's not so bad in winter when I can layer up but on a hot day it's not so easy.

This post was edited

That ok RitaDee. They look great in that shirt and that isn't offensive at all.

This post was edited

Agree Rita. They look great.

This post was edited