NUDE IN MOTOR HOME

Apart from the simple fact keeping a motor home warm enough to be comfortable naked, how amazing is it to simply open the door and step outside in the total darkness to find such an amazing sky full of stars, the sounds of the night and often the wildlife which isn't seen during the day. How easy it is to keep a pair of binoculars, a camera and a thermos of coffee handy to take advantage of the sunset and dawns which are often totally ignored. Driving nude is always possible, but sometimes I need pockets. Live is still grand these days, doesn't take a long look to discover easy pleasures.

This topic was edited
RE:NUDE IN MOTOR HOME

This past September I went on a road trip in my van that was set up to sleep in. Several nights I camped in very secluded places where nobody else was. It was so nice to step outside and look at the Milky Way and be completely naked. Sometimes that happened while soaking in a remote hot springs. Can't wait to go on another trip.

This post was edited

great stress reliever!

This post was edited

I have got the same pleasure when camping in wild places.

This post was edited

One of the reasons I enjoy nude camping, anywhere I can but remote areas are better than resorts.

This post was edited

In the fall I have my camper parked in a remote area where I do some hunting. I go outside early and have my coffee nude and look at stars on clear mornings and total darkness on cloudy ones. Often, in the afternoon, I sit nude in a lawn chair for a few hours and just chill out, enjoying the peaceful day.

This post was edited

In the fall I have my camper parked in a remote area where I do some hunting. I go outside early and have my coffee nude and look at stars on clear mornings and total darkness on cloudy ones. Often, in the afternoon, I sit nude in a lawn chair for a few hours and just chill out, enjoying the peaceful day.

Do you also do your hunting there nude, too, since it's such a remote area?

This post was edited

RV naked road trips the best we done that a few times, boondocked in a remote area was nice

This post was edited

I love driving my motorhome while completely naked. I posted a video titled Driving naked and nude camping on my Vimeo page (Naked Art Dude). Check it out.

This post was edited

We have a trailer and we have stayed at two clothing-optional campgrounds yes it is wonderful to set up and enjoy being nude in a new place.

This post was edited

That mobile nude life sounds awesome. Enjoy. My RV trailer is permanently parked. Dont have much problem heating in the winter with propane and space heaters. Still been crazy cold outdoors so not much reason to visit and heat only to sit inside.

This post was edited