nude handyman work

I know most nudists are comfortable being nude in their own home, but would you be more comfortable having handyman work done if it was a nude handyman, in which case you could also still be nude while the work is being done, I am looking to branch into doing nude handyman work for other who are interested.

This topic was edited
RE:nude handyman work

I'd hire you. Sounds like a really fun idea. You'd get interest from all areas I think. You'd have to be careful how you advertised, but it sure would make for an interesting work day!

This post was edited

I'd hire you. Sounds like a really fun idea. You'd get interest from all areas I think. You'd have to be careful how you advertised, but it sure would make for an interesting work day!

This post was edited

I worked as a handyman for some years, and was always really struck by how much I invaded people's lives, sort of like a household servant - key to the place, working through meals and arguments and visitors trying to be socially invisible. Even with friends, there was a certain professional invisibility I took on when I was there to work, because it's not social time for them.

I've generally not been totally strict about nudity when changing and whatnot, and some of my clients have have done likewise.

Only once have I gotten paid for work I did naked - it was a client who was a registered nurse and I understood to be comfortable with the body. Once when she and a young guest were on their lanai, part of my work meant that I had to wet-mop the floor and walls of the space. A big, sloppy job which would have soaked the work clothes - the only clothes - that I had brought. I was working, as I always did, barefoot and shirtless, so the only thing standing between me and nudity was my jeans, and I asked the client if I could take them off for the wet work. With a sly grin, she said "sure." Then she and her guest scooted their chairs out of my way and watched me work while they talked. I learned later that the client had been glad for the chance to demonstrate to her guest how different a world she had just entered from the straight-laced church-school upbringing she had just left behind in North America.

This post was edited
nude handyman work

Hi naked friends, I ran across this forum by accident, but glad I did. I make a living as a handyman. I thought I was the only one in the world to be a naked handyman. I don't do every job nude of course, it depends on the client, and the weather. but I have done a few. Here's how it works for me. when i bid on a job, first thing I do when meeting a client, is become they're friend. just like a car salesman, lol. Then I scope out the work to be done, and the environment. All this time learning things about the client. when we agree on a price, if I feel like I won't offend them. I'll jokingly say something like "hell I could do this naked" and chuckle. right then is when I get one of two responses, "we prefer you kept your clothes on" or " does that make it cost less". Either way because of my work ethic and experience, I will usually still get the job. As I said, I don't always work nude, lol. Thanks for reading, I have a few stories that are funny but true.
by the way, I'm in Colorado, USA and always looking for more work.

This post was edited
nude handyman work

Hi naked friends, I ran across this forum by accident, but glad I did. I make a living as a handyman. I thought I was the only one in the world to be a naked handyman. I don't do every job nude of course, it depends on the client, and the weather. but I have done a few. Here's how it works for me. when i bid on a job, first thing I do when meeting a client, is become they're friend. just like a car salesman, lol. Then I scope out the work to be done, and the environment. All this time learning things about the client. when we agree on a price, if I feel like I won't offend them. I'll jokingly say something like "hell I could do this naked" and chuckle. right then is when I get one of two responses, "we prefer you kept your clothes on" or " does that make it cost less". Either way because of my work ethic and experience, I will usually still get the job. As I said, I don't always work nude, lol. Thanks for reading, I have a few stories that are funny but true.
by the way, I'm in Colorado, USA and always looking for more work.

This post was edited

Just a couple weeks ago I started to put out there that I will do nude handyman work and that's just on another membership type site. @SteveinKona I like your approach to prospective clients, I'm certainly going to try that!

This post was edited

I would have no problem if the person I hired to do work in my house wanted to be nude. it depends on the individual.

I hired an electrician last year. I put on clothes while he was at the house. I told him that my GF and I were nudists and asked if he would mind if we were nude. He preferred we keep our clothes on while he was working in the house.

About two years ago, we hired a painter. We asked him the same thing and he didn't care. We told him that we usually do our own painting and prefer to do it nude (but we prefer to do everything nude). He gave us the Ok and we were nude while he painted.

I would, without a doubt, work nude in someone else's house if they were Ok with it.

This post was edited

if anything, else it's at least fun to bring up the topic and see the responses. I once did a flooring job for a gay men couple. they encouraged me to be nude, lol go figure. I think they just liked seeing the straight naked guy on his hands and knees all day. it went ok, I was more worried about the viscous dog than the fellas. and they paid me, so all was good. I've done bathroom remodels, replaced windows, hung drapes, all sorts of stuff while nude. when people allow, it's nice to have that freedom.
hopefully more naked work in the new year.
thinking next time I'll get a pic of me with my tool belt, lol

This post was edited

All the above being said, I do think it would be smart cover your ass (no pun intended...well kinda sorta) and double check for any insurance issues.

This post was edited

Wouldnt bother me

This post was edited