RE:Driving Nude

Bathroom breaks and fuel, that can kill a long, continuously naked drive. My Jeep has around a 300-mile range on a full tank. I can get away with stops on the side of the road and remain naked to find a bush to water, not so much for my wife, though she has done it several times. If you're a naked driver and do it often, you learn ingenuity, and adapt to your situations. Most times, this happens when we're between off ramps with service or in a hurry to get somewhere and we want to keep going with the shortest stop possible.

Fuel stops are necessary for long hauls. I've left home where it was in the 80's and 90's and had my flip flops and mesh or sheer shorts in the back seat. But I've gotten out of the car, and it's been in the 50's and a little cold for mesh or sheer shorts! Better planning as to when we'll usually stop for fuel and restroom and have clothes for that weather. I have stopped at stations that we normally stop on our way to our nudist friends home in AZ and I've fueled up there naked several times. Don't think I've seen more than two other cars at that station in the 18 years we've gone on that route.

This post was edited

I have clothes nearby in case I need them for stops. It's only about a five hour drive and I can usually do that without stopping unless I recklessly down an excessive amount of water before leaving.

This post was edited

My limit is 3 hours at best, but it was longer when I was younger.

This post was edited

in the summer I tend to drive nude almost anywhere. I have a jeep. top down is always ok as people don't pay attention anyway. if i take the doors off, I i limit my nude driving to the country roads or mountains. I have found keeping my shorts and t-shirt handy are almost a necessity, I'll throw the shirt over my lap if needed, just to not be accused of exposing myself. I have seen a few others driving nude, and as a nudist it's easy to tell if a guy just has a towel, lol. but as they say, if it feels good just do it. obey all the traffic rules, in traffic place yourself strategically, and enjoy.

This post was edited

I drove home nude after a run at the lake on the 1st of the year. It was just warm enough to pull it off and have the windows down some. In an SUV its less of an issue vs a car.

This post was edited

Picture uploaded to my profile of the drive home.

This post was edited

Years back living just outside Portland on my sailboat when attending a local nudist camp for the weekend just couldnt bring myself to put dreaded clothing on so drove back to the boat completely nude every now and then getting interesting looks made it even better. Remembering one time that I should of pulled over as pretty sure the guy waved to me maybe had something in mind oh well.

Did you live mostly nude on the sailboat?

This post was edited

in the summer I tend to drive nude almost anywhere. I have a jeep. top down is always ok as people don't pay attention anyway. if i take the doors off, I i limit my nude driving to the country roads or mountains. I have found keeping my shorts and t-shirt handy are almost a necessity, I'll throw the shirt over my lap if needed, just to not be accused of exposing myself. I have seen a few others driving nude, and as a nudist it's easy to tell if a guy just has a towel, lol. but as they say, if it feels good just do it. obey all the traffic rules, in traffic place yourself strategically, and enjoy.

The ultimate nude driving experience, no clothes, top or doors!

This post was edited

Tried driving nude once, but some of my bus passengers complained.

This post was edited

Tried driving nude once, but some of my bus passengers complained.

Those people did not know how great a feeling it is to drive nude or even be nude passengers with you.

This post was edited