RE:Why we want to see each other naked.

I love that. I think for me it is not so much the desire to see others nude as much as it is the fact that they feel comfortable to share their nude body. That they are comfortable with me to be nude and in that nude space together. There is no barriers at that point and you can really just relax and have that nude bonding moment. That nude carefree experience.

This post was edited

I think this is a great way to think of things. Ive never been so completely exposed before coming on this site. Im enjoying laying it all out there. Its such a nice feeling finding people are receptive and not judgmental towards me. I also appreciate that so many others are open with me. Its so different and feels so much more authentic then anything in my clothed world right now.

This post was edited

I think it's great that you are experiencing that. I think for me that is what it's all about. Having the freedom to be your nude open self and share that with others. Truly exposed and people can experience your energy. Clothing is drag and signifiers with brands on our clothes with or without status. While nude none of that is there. So it's just the person and energy you can see.

This post was edited

I'm glad you are having a good time chatting and bonding over a shared interest in living naked.

This post was edited

As a retired physician nudist I have always enjoyed the nude bodies of men and women. They are beautiful! I continue to enjoy being nude since it is such a liberating feeling. I always have slept nude, love swimming in the nude, go to local nudist events as much as possible, go on the Big Nude Boat cruises. I am definitely a NUDIST!
Hickguy

This post was edited

Humans are a social animal. Being nude with others is a confirmation of being comfortable with ourselves and with them.

This post was edited

Absolutely, but not everyone other than true nudists would agree with that opinion, sadly! We true nudists love seeing all kinds of different nudity in human beings, from birth to old age!
Hickguy

This post was edited

I haven't thought of nudity like that. Being nude with other nudists does bring the atmosphere down to a very simple, equal, and basic level, where everyone is open and not ashamed.

This post was edited

Fantastic words to live by! Great discussion, guys.

This post was edited