RE:WHO SAW YOU LAST?

A newbie friend who I took to the beach last Sunday, not a nudist but wanting to experience it. Plus all the textiles that are slowly taking over the old CO section at Pt Addis. I walked past quite a few on the beach to get to the ocean for a swim and past them as I walked back to my towel.

This post was edited
RE: WHO SAW YOU LAST?

Last person other than girl friend is my neighbour. A lovely slightly older lady that is now a great friend. She once asked if Id like a swim and I ( semi) joked whether it was available for nudists. She said it was !
I wandered up and she answered the door just wrapped in a towel. We had some drinks then she told me to help myself to the pool, I said I had mother to wear and she replied that she thought I was swimming nude and smiled. She told my to help myself to another beer and went upstairs.
I stripped and wandered to the fridge then headed naked to the door, I heard a giggle to see her on the stairs, she smiled and said shell be down with a towel soon.
Its become a regular thing now and the last time she joined me topless.

This post was edited

for me, it'd be my wife, tho just prior to Christmas, on a weekend away from home, we shared a sauna, the first in quite some time, with a couple of other guests from the same hotel. we had already disrobed, and were covered by towels only .

This post was edited

Other than my wife, this was a woman on a beach in Scotland.

We hadn't expected to find the beach so had nothing with is. The lady was just getting dried when we arrived. I said that the sea looked inviting, which it did. The whole beach although small was beautiful and the water was crystal clear.

She said it was, and I should go in. I explained that I had nothing with me. Her response was

"That doesn't matter. I only found this beach yesterday, and I went in in just my bikini bottoms"

At this, I assumed she meant her knickers - who carries a pair of bikini bottoms just in case????

So I stripped off there and then, and headed for the water. The lady just continued getting dry and left. By wife was amazed that I hadn't gone somewhere more private to undress. I explained that the lady didn't seem to care, and I wanted somewhere dry to leave my clothes.

Later, while I was air drying, a young couple walked up to us and asked Mar to take their photo - they had just gotten engaged and wanted a keepsake. They didn't seem to be bothered about my nudity

This post was edited

A couple of guys in fishing boats (one and then the other) tracked me for a while as I walked the shoreline. They were probably there for the fish, but I'm not certain. In didn't make sure contact. Also, my wife, if that counts, as we sampled a rock pool, just put of sight of the other beach-goers. As usual, she didn't join me in that aspect. :-(

This post was edited

My room partner saw me last, unexpectedly. I was just cleaning myself after a shower, naked. He suddenly came to my room without knocking. First he was shocked, then he became ok with it.

This post was edited

Keep it up

This post was edited

Maybe he did, maybe he didn't.

A chance to go out on an early-morning paddle had me pulling the kayak on its trolley to the beach through the seaside town, this time in Donald Duck mode with my swimsuit already in the kayak itself. The length of my shirt meant this was of minimal risk (and, I suspect, looked no different than if I was wearing my swimbrief underneath as I've done most other days, although I have no way to be certain), but did mean that once I reached the sand and left my trolley and shirt behind on the shore, I still had to walk back to the kayak, give it the final push into the water and board sans suit.

As it turned out, my walk to the shore was quiet to the point where I encountered no one until arriving at the beach itself. One guy, leisurely walking his dog along the shore passed me as I arrived at the beach. I removed the trolley from under the kayak and carried it a little way back up the beach to be out of the way, a little slower than usual to give him time to move on, but the dog had other ideas and he was in no hurry. In the end I removed my shirt and just walked back down to the kayak and got on my way. My quick glance as I walked down the beach showed he had stopped again as his dog had a sniff around but my eyesight meant I didn't see if he was looking my way or not. If he did look, hopefully the 40-odd metres between us was enough!

This post was edited

An unknown man. I was sunbathing on my balcony at 8 am and he passed by and saw me naked. He was the last person to see me naked in person.

This post was edited

The most recent was the lady cleaning the mens changing room at the hotel spa night before last. The hotel had some nice sauna options which I took advantage of several evenings. They were not too many people around and all wore suits (Balkans, not EU). I just had a towel and many times was just sitting on it. No one objected, but I was respectful. So, there were several that saw me nude in the sauna. My last trip to the sauna was on a Monday night, so not very many people around. After spending a significant time enjoying the different saunas it was time to rinse off and head back to the room. I jumped into the shower in the mens changing room but did not hear the lady come in to clean the room. Once I finished, I came out of the shower drying my hair wit the only towel I had. There she was cleaning the vanities. I approached my locker which was away from her, but she slowly backed out the door as I was drying off. I guess she was not expecting me to come out of the shower, she had to have heard the water running.

This post was edited