A good reason for wearing pants

Outside of the obvious demands of society wearing pants give me a convenient place to wipe my hands when I get dirt, oil, grease, or paint on them.

This topic was edited
RE:A good reason for wearing pants

Outside of the obvious demands of society wearing pants give me a convenient place to wipe my hands when I get dirt, oil, grease, or paint on them.
I have heard people say they wear shirts for the same reasons, plus wiping sweat from their face.
I still don't wear a shirt unless it is too cold to be without one or I am in a place that requires one.
I suspect that many people feel the same way about pants.

This post was edited

Done quite a bit of work on my classic car and even more recently on my wife's Jeep. Got my hands dirty and greasy but, that's what shop towels were for! ;DDD I did a major job on my wife's car, recently. I replaced a front fender and then did a full detail. I did it in our garage with the door open and completely naked. Took a little maneuvering of the car to give me some shielding but I wasn't completely shielded, and I probably ventured outside the shielded zone. No problem with the neighbors, I guess. No cops showed up, so all is well!

I will admit that I do wear pants, on occasion, while at home but only when working in plain view of neighbors and sometimes working with paint stripper!

This post was edited

Shop towels are a solution, but I never seem to have them close enough to just grab one. I have found that when I am nude and painting, I sometimes wipe that paint that got on my hand onto my leg. Seems that is just natural to me.

This post was edited

When I have to slide under the car to get some work done, I'd rather wear pants and shirt than have to position a piece of cardboard to protect me from the concrete floor.

This post was edited

Wearing pants is a good thing when I am using the welder. Sparks from welding onto skin hurts. Plus the welder can give you a real good burn that makes it look like you were out in sun to long.

This post was edited