Clothing Free Travel

A few people have mentioned leaving home with no clothing in their possession.
Who else has done that?
How far did you go and for how long?

This topic was edited
RE:Clothing Free Travel

Not quite. I have driven out, stripped off and disposed of all my clothing - then driven home with no clothes in my possession.

This post was edited

Only have driven a few miles without any clothes available in the vehicle in some way. This was when there was a nudist couple just down the road and would drive there without anything. Rest of time driving nude, I usually had a pair of shorts on the other seat. When driving in VT though, it is not uncommon for when i strip down to throw all clothes in the back of vehicle well out of reach.

This post was edited

Only have driven a few miles without any clothes available in the vehicle in some way. This was when there was a nudist couple just down the road and would drive there without anything. Rest of time driving nude, I usually had a pair of shorts on the other seat. When driving in VT though, it is not uncommon for when i strip down to throw all clothes in the back of vehicle well out of reach.

Just shorts? I drive in just shorts most of the summer.

This post was edited

I have done it a few times. Just wanted to go for a ride on a hot day so jump in my truck and off I go. Have no idea where I'm going. I have drove thru small towns and some have stop lights. Some rides I would get on the interstate and go to a town several stops down. Drive around there and get back on interstate to come back. Being a trucker I figured they were the only one looking down cause you want to see who is passing you.

This post was edited

I have cycled many times on holiday on the Canary Island of Fuerteventura many times starting out from the apartment naked and taking no clothing with me. Although I was never more than two of three miles from the apartment I was usually out for two or three hours at a time.

Returning to the title of this topic, has anybody done any naked travelling, with ot without clothing available by any means other than driving, ar a car passenger or cycling?
Train, bus, plane or anything?

This post was edited

I have cycled many times on holiday on the Canary Island of Fuerteventura many times starting out from the apartment naked and taking no clothing with me. Although I was never more than two of three miles from the apartment I was usually out for two or three hours at a time.Returning to the title of this topic, has anybody done any naked travelling, with ot without clothing available by any means other than driving, ar a car passenger or cycling?Train, bus, plane or anything?

How about boat?

This post was edited

With two places to call home, one in the city and one in the country, both having an inventory of clothing available, I still find it exhilarating to leave the city house with just keys and wallet for the hour-long drive to the country. Both are situated so it is very comfortable to arrive or depart nude with no issues. Two years back I had a request from a local TN member who wanted to meet and hang out. I suggested we meet at my country house. Even though I have clothing there I usually never see or use any of it. I left the city as stated, nude. He left for his two-hour drive with directions. After arriving I settled in opening up the house only to receive a call from him, he was lost! I told him to stay put and I would come get him. I drove the ten miles to find him, waved to him never leaving my truck and off we went. We both pulled up and parked. I got out and walked up to the porch and turned to wait for him. He stepped out of his car with a puzzled look on his face. Your naked? You were driving naked? Here I am standing outside naked, and he asked if it would be alright to dis-robe? We spent the next several hours sitting outside on the porch discussing our path to nudity.

This post was edited

Always have clothes in my possession in case of emergency wouldnt be wise to do anything else. But I have driven for 8-12 hours to the coast from mid west with clothes in back seat in the event of said emergency. Almost all of that is highway.

This post was edited

Always have clothes in my possession in case of emergency wouldnt be wise to do anything else. But I have driven for 8-12 hours to the coast from mid west with clothes in back seat in the event of said emergency. Almost all of that is highway.

Did you put something on for gas and rest room breaks?

This post was edited

I have pretty much always had a truck all my life, driving naked in a truck is alot easier than in a car. However, I have noticed that most people do not look at other drivers. Driving naked is something I do all the time! My drive to work at 5am every morning is just under 30 minutes, so I will typically put my work clothes in my truck, and drive naked. Sometimes I will even take a morning stroll around the parking lot(not my work lot) before putting on my clothes to head to work........Also when it starts to warm up, I'll drive the 2 1/2 hours to a clothing-optional spot on the river fully naked! To be honest, I drive naked about the same amount of time as clothed!

This post was edited