RE:Walking nude in the snow

Wildwilly1. I started this thread and I dont think your off base at all. Im happy it expanded to other nude snow experiences. Winter up north can be so depressing for nudists, we need outdoor nude activities! And so what if southerners think we are crazy, we are!

This post was edited

We dont get a lot of opportunity to walk nude in the snow down here & if it snows everyone goes outside and stands around to look at it. I think its about every 5 to 10 years we have a light dusting. This morning it was 31F with a good covering of frost & I was able to briefly step out in it nude but thats about it. Ft Walton had a forecast of light flurries this past weekend, but didnt hear back about it. I guess well have to make do with our white sand.

This post was edited

I've been down here since mid-2009 and snow is a dim memory now. I used to enjoy it but not anymore. Now, yeah I'm a devote of the white sand.

This post was edited

We dont get a lot of opportunity to walk nude in the snow down here & if it snows everyone goes outside and stands around to look at it. I think its about every 5 to 10 years we have a light dusting. This morning it was 31F with a good covering of frost & I was able to briefly step out in it nude but thats about it. Ft Walton had a forecast of light flurries this past weekend, but didnt hear back about it. I guess well have to make do with our white sand.

Same here in Californias Central Valley, about every 5-10 years people get memorized by this white stuff falling out of the sky for maybe an hour. And people think they are going to freeze to death when it gets down to 29 or 30 at night. However, if you want to see snow its about an hour and a half up the road to Tahoe.

This post was edited

It seems as if we might get a chance to do some of these naked snow activities soon with an eight inch snow storm forecast for this weekend! We all don't appreciate eight inches, but we do here, hee!

This post was edited