A dictatorship underway in Italy

Best wishes to everyone from Italy. I am writing this post, a little off topic with respect to the group's intentions to bring to your knowledge the very serious events that have been happening in Italy for a couple of years now. I know that something similar is happening almost everywhere in the world but here in Italy it is taking place in a particularly strong way and with a very strong censorship of anything that says something different to the voice of the government. Huge discrimination is carried out against people who are not vaccinated (or vaccinated with only one or two doses) effectively preventing them from working, making non-essential food purchases, asking for documents such as passports, accessing banks, attending bars, restaurants , public meetings. In fact, only strictly essential food items, medicines and very little else are allowed. Any treatment other than the vaccine is prohibited or otherwise hindered. The doctors who oppose are disbarred from the professional register and placed on condition not to work. Doctors who publicly talked about alternative treatments were killed. Nothing that really happens in Italy is communicated abroad and a climate of growing hatred towards unvaccinated people is constantly fed, the newspapers can only publish what the government has said. I myself am seriously at risk of losing my job within a few days and reduced to extremely precarious conditions. I am writing this so that we know that Italy is under a dictatorial regime, and the saddest thing is the blind resignation and the total absence of reason of the majority of the population. I think it is right that this situation be brought to the attention of those who, living outside Italy, do not know the real situation we are experiencing. Thanks for the attention.

This topic was edited
RE:A dictatorship underway in Italy

This whole thing has never been about public health and safety.

Here, medical professionals have begun admitting that the shots do not confer immunity -- at all -- that you have the same risk of contracting covid as those without the shots.

The only difference is that your symptoms may be less severe -- which, unless you're in a high-risk group, is a bad thing. Without the shots, people would stay home when they contract it. With the shots, they probably don't know they have it so they are out spreading it everywhere they go. Those with the shots, are substantially more likely to spread it than are those who rightly refused the shots.

This post was edited

And we are called the crazy people.

This post was edited

I've been watching a series called: The Barrier.My soul is deeply grieved for this tyranny that's overtaken Italy and most of Europe, China, Australia, Canada. I believe sincerely it's been a deliberate consolidation for a new global fascism. Many of us in the states are fighting for our nation's freedom. I don't like allying with the right wing of politics, I am an eccentric moderate really, but most (maybe ALL) action being taken against covid-1984 fascism is happening in organizations on the right. They're calling it communism, but I see fascism in the corporate merger with the state and the fueling of an acceptable (vaxxed) and an unacceptable class.It provides an extremely accurate presentation of how the left wants to handle covid.

I don't like aligning with the right, either. But the left has gone twitching off the face of Half Dome leaving me standing next to the right.

Ronald Reagan: "I didn't leave the Democratic Party; the party left me."

This post was edited

You hit the nail on the head.What I do not like is they call information misinformation if it goes against the narrative they are pushing. I want all the information. How many times where things labeled misinformation. Next thing you know it is true. They wonder why we do not trust them.They do not want decenting voices. Be silent and obey.I can't count the number of times I've been called stupid, been told that I'm an idiot, and that I hate all of mankind, merely because I stating scientifically and medically sound information that was contradictory to the "chosen" narrative.

I was very surprised to hear members of the medical profession stating emphatically that the shots do not provide immunity. Maybe the tide is turning.

This post was edited

Please no such spam here!

This post was edited

I don't think that this topic belongs on this site but I want to answer the last post with was addressed to me.

You are making my point you disagree so it is spam.

That's not the point. It's not the problem if I agree or disagree with a opinion. But if somebody makes claims that have nothing to do with the actual circumstances than it is spam. If i say 1 + 1 = 3 than it's not another opinion but false. There are a lot of reputable sources of information where we can inform us. In other countries like Russia, China or the former GDR there is no press which is critical with his own government.

You can trust everything the people in power tell you. I do not. It is ok to question .

Of course it's right to question. But not only the people in power. Nowadays a lot of people tell on the internet their own "truth" about things they have no knowlege in reality. They have the simple solutions. And many people wants simple solutions in a more and more complicated world. It's easier to blame your government than to get serious about a problem.

This post was edited

You can now add the United States to this list of countries with no media willing to disagree with the government. People in power are doing what they have always done in human history, getting some power, and becoming oppressive.

This post was edited

Its really just a cold with a media campaign

This post was edited