Tight foreskin

I have a longish foreskin which fully retracts but it's a little bit tight which means when I masturbate it doesn't slide back and forth as easily as other guys I've seen. It can also get stuck behind the rim of my cock head if I pull it back to far. Does anyone know of an effective way to make it less tight. I'm definitely not going down the circumcision road as it's not bad enough to need that.

This topic was edited
RE:Tight foreskin

Maybe some kind of stretching exercise. I saw somebody using several spoon sizes, from the smallest to bigger ones, to test the elasticity of the foreskin. I've tried and had no problem to get from coffee spoon to the soup one!

This post was edited

Thank for that Acel. I must give that a try. Yours sounds nice and loose!

This post was edited

I had a similar situation with a tight foreskin. You can use a simple cream om daily basis to loosen it. Works very well.
https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/phimosis/

This post was edited

Definitely do stretching. I pull up as well as put my fingers in to stretch out.

This post was edited

Maybe you should retract your foreskin right back, as far as possible, and leave it like that, for a few days, and see what happens.

This post was edited

I am uncut and I have never had problems retracting my foreskin, since I was very young I have always liked to play with my foreskin, I even unconsciously put my thumb inside the foreskin, it is a form of massage and I have realized that over the years it has been as a natural stretching mechanism without having to use mechanical methods.

This post was edited

I hate that dry feeling when my foreskin is skinned back very long at all........ Not for me......I like Wet Feeling much better!!!

This post was edited

As a guy that is also uncut, I've find it interesting at all the variations of foreskin that there is, amazing that even the skin on our penis can be so different. I've known some guys that have that tight skin or tight thin skin and most have stated it does cause some discomfort. Been myself with loose and thicker foreskin, I have no discomfort and it moves rather freely giving a nice pleasure as it moves over gland. However been as it is, then I can't myself look cut as the foreskin doesn't stay behind the gland. Granted it's not something I aim to look cut, as I'm very happy been uncut but it would aid in washing and keep it clean and yes there is a nice feeling of the sun and wind on the gland. Granted, I have notice that making the glad appear from under it's cover is an 'attention' getter... :P

This post was edited

I had a similar situation with a tight foreskin. You can use a simple cream om daily basis to loosen it. Works very well.https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/phimosis/

That right there!!! A steroid cream and stretching will fix it. If a doctor tells you circumcision. Hes wrong.

This post was edited

Hey guys. i read the posts about the tight foreskin, To start with I was cut at birth but i was cut low and loose, so i had some left only enough to cover the corona ridge when i was soft and seated.., I have been stretching it some and now covers the head to the tip when soft. with that said just as the other gent said use some handlotion / moisturizer creme on the head work the skin over it then gently put 2-4-6 fingertip inside your foreskin. Push the head downand stretch outward with fingertips. You can put the back of your fingers together to the knuckles to get more leverage, stretch and hold , relese and repeat. Do that daily or a cple timesa day ansyou will have plenty of space, in no time.

This post was edited