A dictatorship underway in Italy

Best wishes to everyone from Italy. I am writing this post, a little off topic with respect to the group's intentions to bring to your knowledge the very serious events that have been happening in Italy for a couple of years now. I know that something similar is happening almost everywhere in the world but here in Italy it is taking place in a particularly strong way and with a very strong censorship of anything that says something different to the voice of the government. Huge discrimination is carried out against people who are not vaccinated (or vaccinated with only one or two doses) effectively preventing them from working, making non-essential food purchases, asking for documents such as passports, accessing banks, attending bars, restaurants , public meetings. In fact, only strictly essential food items, medicines and very little else are allowed. Any treatment other than the vaccine is prohibited or otherwise hindered. The doctors who oppose are disbarred from the professional register and placed on condition not to work. Doctors who publicly talked about alternative treatments were killed. Nothing that really happens in Italy is communicated abroad and a climate of growing hatred towards unvaccinated people is constantly fed, the newspapers can only publish what the government has said. I myself am seriously at risk of losing my job within a few days and reduced to extremely precarious conditions. I am writing this so that we know that Italy is under a dictatorial regime, and the saddest thing is the blind resignation and the total absence of reason of the majority of the population. I think it is right that this situation be brought to the attention of those who, living outside Italy, do not know the real situation we are experiencing. Thanks for the attention.

This topic was edited
RE:A dictatorship underway in Italy

Thanks for sharing.

This post was edited

We all live under the dictatorship of the coronavirus. But we have the power to stop this if we take the precautions and vaccinate us. But the virus has a strong ally, the anti-vaccinationists. So why you don't get vaccinated? I only know arguments for it. Anf if you don't do for yourself, do it for your fellow men.

That what you describe as a dictatorship of your government is their desperate attempt to protect their citizens against the virus.

This post was edited

And I'm glad to note that the medical community is finally beginning to tell the truth.We all live under the dictatorship of the coronavirus. But we have the power to stop this if we take the precautions and vaccinate us. But the virus has a strong ally, the anti-vaccinationists. So why you don't get vaccinated? I only know arguments for it. Anf if you don't do for yourself, do it for your fellow men.That what you describe as a dictatorship of your government is their desperate attempt to protect their citizens against the virus.Even calling the covid shots, vaccines, is a lie. Essentially the only similarity between covid shots and vaccines is that they are both injections.

Getting the shots does not slow down, much less stop the spread of covid. This has been known from the very beginning -- the shots were never even designed with that purpose in mind. The covid shots do not confer immunity -- at all -- zero percent. The most they can do is possibly reduce the severity of symptoms if you contract covid. With the shots, we have millions of people unaware that they've contracted covid and are out and about spreading it to everyone.

This is all old news. Thankfully, the medical community has begun admitting the truth about the shots.

This post was edited

I really don't know what to say about that.
Even calling the covid shots, vaccines, is a lie. Essentially the only similarity between covid shots and vaccines is that they are both injections
Fairytale time? To hear a conspiracy theory first-hand. I am afraid that there are no more arguments. I wish you the best and that there is no rude awakening for you.

This post was edited

I know some history of the USA. Back in the day with polio, measles, mumps.... It was a civic duty to get the shots and stop the spread of those diseases. In the USA there has been a slow but steady spread of what appears to be mental illness over the last few decades, in that many have developed a "me first, screw you" attitude. And they seem to think their childish wants and desires should now be legal rights, with NO respect for the community as a whole.

Our very liberal media has daily reports on the number of new covid cases, daily death counts (36 died yesterday in Minnesota alone), ICU (Intensive Care Unit) daily counts... Some states are reporting their ICU's are at full capacity with no room for new patients. And that the majority of ICU patients are non vaccinated.

Our government has no choice but to impose some dictator like measures for the public good. Recent talk of mandating proof of being vaccinated for dine in restaurants. Some restaurants have already adopted this on their own. Some companies are initiating 100% vaccination policies, get vaccinated or leave rules, which the government is also pushing for.

If I had a death wish, I would do it quick and easy, NOT lay in an ICU bed for possibly months in misory waiting for the end to come. Some patients on the news have gotten out of the hospital after 6 - 9 months, no thank you!!! I personally know 13 people who got covid, three got very sick and one of them died!

In a way this internet is a curse, it is tough to sort out the truth from the BS. What ever you chose to believe good luck to you all.

This post was edited

I would suggest a "compare and contrast" but the only comparison has already be covered.I really don't know what to say about that.Even calling the covid shots, vaccines, is a lie. Essentially the only similarity between covid shots and vaccines is that they are both injections.Fairytale time? To hear a conspiracy theory first-hand. I am afraid that there are no more arguments. I wish you the best and that there is no rude awakening for you.So, let's do the "contrast."

Vaccine: Provides immunity to the target disease.
Covid shot: Does not provide immunity -- not even designed to provide immunity. Just as likely to contract covid whether or not the shots have been taken.

Vaccine: Cannot pass the disease on to others.
Covid shot: Just as likely to pass it on to others whether or not the shots have been taken.

Vaccine: Cannot die from the target disease.
Covid shot: Less likely to die from covid -- because that is all they can do and all they were designed to do -- possibly reduce the severity of symptoms.

Are vaccines 100% effective? No. Of course not. But their efficacy rates are in the high 90s.

If you don't know this information then you are either woefully uninformed or misinformed.

This post was edited

I'm happy to go with the information published by the CDC and the shot manufacturers themselves.In a way this internet is a curse, it is tough to sort out the truth from the BS. What ever you chose to believe good luck to you all.

This post was edited

I believe this post is political, and not appropriate for this forum. I would have flagged it, but the 'flag' reasons do not cover it. The 'sexual/inappropriate' tag does not apply. If this was a political forum I would start with the more urgent subject of the Ukraine / Russia crisis, but it is not.

This post was edited

The covid mortality rate for children under the age of 12 is essentially zero. Yes. I does happen. But it is extremely rare.In addition, there are perfectly healthy kids and people who have caught COViD and died. It is a disease that can be transmitted when someone is asymptomatic. There are valid reasons to take precautions in order to limit the spread.Covid shots do not slow down much less prevent the spread of covid. They were not designed to do and they do not do so. All they were designed to do and all they actually do is possibly reduce the severity of symptoms if you contract covid. With the shots, we have many many more asymptomatic people walking around spreading it everywhere they go.My wife and I have had the Pfizer vaccine twice and the booster. I take all the precautions I can.And the shots provide a strong likelihood of reducing the severity of your symptoms. If you're in a high-risk group, getting the shots might be a good idea for you.The ones I know have actually thanked me for getting the vaccine as a way to protect them.Then they are badly misinformed, because the shots provide no such protection.However, for those of us without that risk, our getting the vaccine does potentially provide you with more protection.No. I does not. Rather, getting the shots increases your chance of having an asymptomatic case, which is good for your -- of course, but is bad for everyone else because you will not know that you have the disease and are spreading it everywhere you go.Bank Branches, supermarkets, big box retailers, mom and pop restaurants, etc. have faced too many violent confrontations when they have policies requiring masks and/or vaccines. These are private enterprises, and they should have the freedom to determine their policies. If one does not like them, that person could stay away. The tellers, store clerks, and servers don't set the policies and the violence against them is uncivilized at best.That is entirely correct. Private businesses should be legally permitted to make whatever rules and policies they believe best serve their purposes. And it would make much more sense for private businesses to say that if someone has had the shots, then they are not welcome -- due to the fact that they are more likely to have an asymptomatic case and could be spreading it to everyone else. Someone who has not had the shots is much more likely to have symptoms and is very likely to stay home. If you're in a high-risk category, you should stay home.There is so much misinformation. One of my own U.S. senators said that mouthwash can kill COViD. The makers of Listerine say that is hog wash. {I dont know if they meant that as a pun, but it is.} People follow this type of crackpot misinformation, catch COViD, transmit it to loved ones, and then people die needlessly. I understand the urge to try and stop the flow of misinformation that leads to these deaths.The worst misinformation being spread around is that the shots provide immunity and if you've had the shots, you can't get covid. At long last, the medical community has begun turning the tide on this and is telling people that you can still get covid even if you've had the shots.

We need to put an end to the misinformation that covid shots are vaccinations and that they provide immunity.

This post was edited

"Doctors who publicly talked about alternative treatments were killed." REALLY?? Got any proof of that?

This post was edited