Unable to delete group

It seems there's yet another glitch in the operation of this site. I cannot delete this group. Being as though I'm the Moderator but not the original creator of this group, I don't have that permission. Therefore... be advised that I will not check this group most every day, like I do my other groups. Thanks for your understanding and patience if I don't respond to requests to join very often.

This topic was edited
RE:Unable to delete group

That isn't actually a glitch. The original creator (Administrator) has the ability to appoint moderators to assist him in his oversight functions. A moderator can approve photos and members (I think) but not to delete the group. Admins can also remove moderators but moderators cannot remove each other. If I originated a group I would not want to delegate the power to delete the group to someone else.

This post was edited
RE:Unable to delete group

But, the issue here is that the original group creator has not logged on for several years. I asked TT2 to take the group over. In other cases, where I did the same thing, under the group heading, I became the group creator and can delete other Mods and presumably delete the group, but not this one . So, I guess it's not so much a glitch as it is an oversight by the Administrators to not fix it, so I am the creator and not just a Mod. Either way, the group will continue because trying to get the TT's to answer a message is like pulling teeth from a Great White Shark. Not impossible but damn near!

Funny that, this is the most activity this group has seen in years! LOL

This post was edited