RE:A dictatorship underway in Italy

Huge difference. --I know some history of the USA. Back in the day with polio, measles, mumps.... It was a civic duty to get the shots and stop the spread of those diseases.-- The shots for measles, mumps, rubella, dypyheria, etc., actually provide immunity.

Yes. There was a lot of resistance at first, but when it became obvious that those shots actually worked, that resistance virtually melted away.

If the covid shots actually worked, there would be very little resistance to them. Further, if the covid shots actually worked, those who refuse them would only be putting themselves at risk.

No one ever said, "My measles shot isn't working because my neighbors refuse to get it." With regard to an actual vaccine, such a statement is absurd in the extreme. And, yet, that's exactly what is proclaimed about the covid shots.

This post was edited

.Vaccine: Provides immunity to the target disease.Covid shot: Does not provide immunity -- not even designed to provide immunity. Just as likely to contract covid whether or not the shots have been taken.

Where did you get this idea? No vaccine provides immunity, they teach our body how to fight the various contagions. For instance, have you not heard the constant drumbeat each fall to get your flu vaccine? Theyve never said it provides immunity, it just makes it less likely youll get sick. You may be vaccinated, but that has nothing to do with whether or not youll be infected as you can still get the contagion into your lungs or whatever. The vaccines make make the survival of the contagion difficult.

This post was edited

Vaccine: Provides immunity to the target disease.Covid shot: Does not provide immunity -- not even designed to provide immunity. Just as likely to contract covid whether or not the shots have been taken.

Really dont know where you got the provided immunity but from. The vast majority of vaccines dont prevent you from catching a disease. They prime the body to be able to fight it better, reducing symptoms to the point that, for the majority of people, they are minor/asymptomatic..

Think of all the vaccines around the world. Only kne I can think of has effectively eliminated the disease and that is smallpox, the rest we keep,in giving because people still get the disease but they make it far less severe and manageable.

All the messaging I can remember from day one if the vaccines is that the major effect was greatly reducing the chance of serious illness /death. Might reduce tranmission.

This post was edited

I am from Italy, also, and you are just spreading ignorant false information. Stop whining. Don't want to get a vaccine? Then do not get one, stop complaining and stop playing victim.

This post was edited

The changed the definition of vaccine..Where did you get this idea? No vaccine provides immunity, they teach our body how to fight the various contagions.Vaccines do, in fact, provide immunity. Covid shots do not -- not even designed to do so. Thus, the changed the definition of vaccine to include, "Doesn't provide immunity" so that covid shots could be called vaccines. Have you read the book, "Animal Farm"?

For instance, have you not heard the constant drumbeat each fall to get your flu vaccine? They've never said it provides immunity, it just makes it less likely youll get sick.All the flu shots can do and all covid shots can do is reduce the severity of symptoms if you get the disease. Contrast that with the immunizations for: small pox, measles, mumps, rubella, diphtheria, polio, and chicken pox. None of those "reduce the severity of symptoms if you get the disease." They all provide immunity.
You may be vaccinated, but that has nothing to do with whether or not youll be infected as you can still get the contagion into your lungs or whatever. The vaccines make make the survival of the contagion difficult.Again, you working from the new "Animal Farm" definition. What you say is true of covid shots, but not at all true of the inoculations and immunizations for all of the other diseases.

As one example: if you've have the measles shot and it worked, you can't get measles, can't pass it on to others, and can't die from it. Period.

If you get ALL of the covid shots and ALL of the boosters, you can still get covid, you can still pass covid on to others and you can still die from covid.

Thankfully, the medical professionals in the US are begun turning the tide on the misinformation and are now telling people that the covid shots can, at best, reduce the severity of symptoms.

Based on information from my contacts, that's what they've always been saying all along in the rest of the world. Apparently, it's only in the US, that anyone believes the myth that covid shots provide immunity.

This post was edited

Think of all the vaccines around the world. Only kne I can think of has effectively eliminated the disease and that is smallpox, the rest we keep giving because people still get the disease but they make it far less severe and manageable.

Because you've been getting shots for measles, mumps, rubella, chicken pox, polio, etc. every year, right? No, you haven't. You got the shots for those and possibly boosters, and you're done.

"we keep giving because people still get the disease" But NOT the people who have received the inoculations and immunizations -- Only those who have not received those shots.

No, those diseases have not be irradiated but each person only gets the shot once -- not every few of months -- as is the case with covid.

This post was edited

Because you've been getting shots for measles, mumps, rubella, chicken pox, polio, etc. every year, right? No, you haven't. You got the shots for those and possibly boosters, and you're done.
You can't compare the covid virus with measles, mumps etc. but with the flu virus. Here you need every year a new vaccination because the virus changes. The covid virus is like the flu virus but much more dangereous.

This post was edited

I have just read this post and all of the responses to it. The debate over vax or no vax is in every publication around the world. Yes people have a choice... Personally, I'll go with science !BUT, nowhere in all of this discourse did I see any reference to our way of lfe as nudists...The word nude, nudist, nudism ,is NEVER mentioned.In my opinion, this thread does NO BELONG here, and should be shut downWe all have a right to our opinions, and that is mine. Thank you for letting me express it !

I agree with keysman60. Let us leave our differences like clothes behind. Let us just be naked without complicating everything. Have a good week ahead.

This post was edited

Isn't that exactly what I said at the beginning of this discussion?
You can't compare the covid virus with measles, mumps etc. but with the flu virus. Here you need every year a new vaccination because the virus changes. The covid virus is like the flu virus but much more dangerous.The only comparison between actual vaccines/inoculations/immunizations and covid shots is that they are all injections. The comparison ends there.

And, yes, the vaccines/inoculation/immunizations for measles, mumps, rubella, diphtheria, polio, small pox, cow pow, chicken pox, etc., all provide immunity -- that's why you can get the shot and be done with it. That's how small pox was irradiated -- because the vaccine provides immunity.

This post was edited

Well, I was reading this naked if that helps the thread to be nude-worthy. :)

Yay for science and yay especially for nudity!!!

I tried to be nude when I was vaccinated but they insisted that they only needed me to roll up my sleeve.

I also unfriend all Russian trolls and those who help spread their lies.

Have a happy naked vaccinated day!

This post was edited