Error when updating my account

ERROR(S)
You already have an existing membership to this site.

When I try to pay I get the message above, any ideas on how to fix the problem

This topic was edited
RE:Error when updating my account

I just ran into this same problem today. I guess my account has expired today, but when I tried to pay for a renewal of my account I got this same error message. I find the lack of responses to your post discouraging.

This post was edited

I had something similar a year or so ago; send a message to teamtrue2 about it. You will get a response but probably not real hurriedly. Good luck.

This post was edited

This is so strange. Members can have multiple free accounts here that are used to harass and abuse other members but it is impossible to have multiple paid accounts? What kind of new business model is this???

This post was edited

I only have one account here, Sunlover, and my paid membership just expired yesterday. I do not have multiple accounts.

This post was edited

I only have one account here, Sunlover, and my paid membership just expired yesterday. I do not have multiple accounts.

That is you but there are many others here who do and use them to abuse other members.

This post was edited

The problem is now fixed. As I received no message about what happened, I have no idea if it was fixed because I tried multiple times to make my payment, sent a message to teamtrue2 about the problem, posted on this forum about it, or it just takes awhile for the payments to get processed and I was given an error message in the meantime. So, I can't really give any useful advice to anyone who experiences this problem about what to do except to try all of the above. Nevertheless, one and only one of my payment attempts went through and I have full access to my account as of this morning.

This post was edited

The only fix would be to report it to customer service and then wait and wait and wait and wait and wait for response. No one else is going to be able to fix it for you. And wait and wait and wait.

This post was edited

The only fix would be to report it to customer service and then wait and wait and wait and wait and wait for response. No one else is going to be able to fix it for you. And wait and wait and wait.

Don't ya know that some here are just dying to be able to pay a membership fee so that they can subsidize this site for the 'clique'. Those who pay can be booted at any time and for any reason but just like a masochist keep coming back for more.

This post was edited