A dictatorship underway in Italy

Best wishes to everyone from Italy. I am writing this post, a little off topic with respect to the group's intentions to bring to your knowledge the very serious events that have been happening in Italy for a couple of years now. I know that something similar is happening almost everywhere in the world but here in Italy it is taking place in a particularly strong way and with a very strong censorship of anything that says something different to the voice of the government. Huge discrimination is carried out against people who are not vaccinated (or vaccinated with only one or two doses) effectively preventing them from working, making non-essential food purchases, asking for documents such as passports, accessing banks, attending bars, restaurants , public meetings. In fact, only strictly essential food items, medicines and very little else are allowed. Any treatment other than the vaccine is prohibited or otherwise hindered. The doctors who oppose are disbarred from the professional register and placed on condition not to work. Doctors who publicly talked about alternative treatments were killed. Nothing that really happens in Italy is communicated abroad and a climate of growing hatred towards unvaccinated people is constantly fed, the newspapers can only publish what the government has said. I myself am seriously at risk of losing my job within a few days and reduced to extremely precarious conditions. I am writing this so that we know that Italy is under a dictatorial regime, and the saddest thing is the blind resignation and the total absence of reason of the majority of the population. I think it is right that this situation be brought to the attention of those who, living outside Italy, do not know the real situation we are experiencing. Thanks for the attention.

This topic was edited
RE:A dictatorship underway in Italy

reasonable, rational, responsible community minded people are already fully vaccinated. those who are not...over 2 years into a global pandemic, cannot expect their irresponsible choices to be consequence free

This post was edited

Vaccinations are effective when everybody gets vaccinated. Opponents to vaccinations are responsible for this pandemic dragging on. Had everyone gotten the first two as soon as they could, the third would not have been needed.

This post was edited

Well done Italian government. Post mortem samples of lung tissue from Italy were the first thing to show the world that covid 19 was not some random scare story but instead a serious problem that needed to be urgently addressed. Tens of millions of people have shown that vaccination reduces the danger of serious illness and risk of infection from this disease. DON'T BE A PRAT!! GET JABBED!!

This post was edited

You are upset because vaccinations are being pushed to the point of keeping dangerous un-vaccinated people away? You are upset that proven harmful treatments are getting the attention they deserve? You want your freedom to harm and kill people?

GOOD!!!

You are a disgusting person and I am glad your government is taking steps to help responsible people.

This post was edited

A few questions for you mikenshel... ( or anyone else)

This post was edited

you cant help some people... we had 7 deaths...7. until december 2021. as soon as the government opened the borders, the numbers climbed...those who pushed for this, the ones who cried and whined and protested, have blood on their hands

This post was edited