Looking for a fellow gardener

Hello all
Im looking for someone who enjoys gardening as much as I do to get acquainted with for plain old ordinary friendship, theres no hidden agenda just pure friendship with an interest in gardening.
I live in the Greater Geelong/Bellarine Peninsula area of Victoria, Australia so if anyone would care to add another friend to their social list, then by all means check my profile and if you like what you read then Id love to hear from you.

This topic was edited
RE:Looking for a fellow gardener

Hello fellow planter on the other side of the world! I have one 3x12 foot double dug bed frozen over right now, planning to dig another one 4x12 when the weather breaks. Hard work but the soil here is absolute trash and the people who owned the property before us used tons of Round-up, yuckers! We're about to start some seeds under the grow lights in a few weeks. What are you into? We experimented last year but hope for better success this spring. There's something so pleasing about not getting your clothes dirty in the garden because you need not wear any! Glad to see you and hope to share some dirty talk of the gardening sort with you!

This post was edited

Hello Willy, its a bit cool where you are, how did you get on digging that winter ground nude ?

This post was edited

Thanks for the response but damn, got nothing dug in the second bed yet. It's going to be 4'x12' and I'm kind of dreading getting it done - but it must be done! My sweetie's got lots of green beans to plant there in a few months, that's her thing. My old bed is still suffering through the winter with a few straggly radishes and maybe a couple of turnips, a smattering of onions and garlic barely alive in this wacky winter. I cover the bed with a plastic sheet and only take it off if the temps get above forty right now. I have lots of amendments ready to get incorporated into the crappy gray soil once I've gotten the shovel into the new raised bed box. Go down ten inches and it's old river rock under the marginal soil. We grew a few things in the first box last year, but that was all about experimentation and we have much higher hopes for the next space. What do you like to grow?

This post was edited