driving nude in a topless jeep

in the summer I drive nude almost naturally, I find it daring to do so when the top is down on my jeep. I can't remember how many times I stopped for gas or something and was out of the jeep before I remembered I was naked, lol. but the best fun was when I picked up a couple of hitchhikers, they were a tad shocked, but gladly took the ride to get down the road. It's really surprising, but hardly any other drivers even notice theres a naked guy next to them in traffic.

This topic was edited
RE:driving nude in a topless jeep

in the summer I drive nude almost naturally, I find it daring to do so when the top is down on my jeep. I can't remember how many times I stopped for gas or something and was out of the jeep before I remembered I was naked, lol. but the best fun was when I picked up a couple of hitchhikers, they were a tad shocked, but gladly took the ride to get down the road. It's really surprising, but hardly any other drivers even notice theres a naked guy next to them in traffic.

Have you ever taken the doors off also for the ultimate nude driving experience?
A few people here said they have.

This post was edited

yes, when out of the city, i have tho a couple times in town, keep a towel handy for quick cover up

This post was edited

yes, when out of the city, i have tho a couple times in town, keep a towel handy for quick cover up

How did you like the feeling of no cover of any sort, clothes, roof or doors, when driving?

This post was edited

Living the dream! I will have to get a Jeep Wrangler for my next car and try this out.

This post was edited

driving in the jeep in the summer with both the jeep and I being free of the extra cover, well..... it really is a whole different feeling. the jeep of course doesn't mind, LOL. and to just do it adds to the pleasure of being nude. just being out there with the risk, adds to the feeling, ya gotta try it. just keep a towel or your t-shirt handy for quick cover if needed.

This post was edited

driving in the jeep in the summer with both the jeep and I being free of the extra cover, well..... it really is a whole different feeling. the jeep of course doesn't mind, LOL. and to just do it adds to the pleasure of being nude. just being out there with the risk, adds to the feeling, ya gotta try it. just keep a towel or your t-shirt handy for quick cover if needed.

This post was edited

Im totally with you about enjoying the feeling of taking the doors, roof and clothing off and going for a drive. Ive driven across Canada several times with my Jeep and when the weather is agreeable, Im always naked. Like a previous poster did, Ive forgotten and got out for gas without my shorts several times. So far Ive been lucky, nobody has gotten upset.
Summer is finally here again so its time to remove the hardtop and enjoy the fresh air.
See you all on the road.

This post was edited