Clothing Inertia

Like many (if not all) nudists, I sleep naked and naturally stay naked during the day for as long as possible.
However, I tend to miss out on a lot of naked time through not bothering to undress when I get home.
Does anybody else here have that problem?

This topic was edited
RE:Clothing Inertia

No, I don't have that problem. If I'm going to be home move than 20 - 30 minutes the clothes come off.

This post was edited

I am like Ed if I am going to be home for more than a few minutes , I strip off. It honestly feels strange to wear clothes at home

This post was edited

I am like Ed if I am going to be home for more than a few minutes , I strip off. It honestly feels strange to wear clothes at home

If no one else it at home in warm weather, I strip as soon as I get home.
If only my wife and I are here and I don't take everything off as soon as I get home, she will ask me if I am going out again soon.
Everything may be a misnomer.
In warm weather, the only thing I have on when I get home is a pair of shorts.
Shirt and footwear came off as soon as I left the last place that required them!

This post was edited

On rare occasion, I sometimes walk into the house with clothing on. Normally, I'm undressed and leave my shorts and t-shirt in the car.

This post was edited

It all depends on what I am coming home from. Coming home from work, I want to get that uniform off as soon as I get home. If I am running chores and I return home I probably dont strip off right away. Then it also depends on who is home at the time. I grew up with no importance placed on clothing. So, nudity was seen in my house but usually because of a reason. I guess I just continue that. Home from work I get out of uniform and no reason to put clothes on. Home from chores not necessarily a reason to strip off. Waking in the morning no reason to get dressed right away. And so forth.

This post was edited

Most times, I've stripped in the car and am driving home naked. If not, for some reason, it takes me just a few seconds to slip out of shorts, shirt and flip flops and I'm naked. My wife will wait til she's in her closet and then strip. She hangs up her clothes where I tend to drape them over the couch or a chair, just in case I need them again.

Depending on where we are coming from, we could both be naked, or she'll just have on one of my Hawaiian shirts or a sundress. Usually coming home from a nude vacation, the club, a resort or the nude beach, she tends to wear less. There have been times, however, that we've returned home, and I've not slipped outta my clothes and have to unload the car and can't be naked while I'm doing that. I'll do that task, come inside to find my wife naked already. She always greets me with an "I WON!" meaning she got naked first or faster. haha

This post was edited