Nudism in desert

I had so much fun about my first nude lifestyle experience in desert around Dubai area few weeks ago. Hope everyone enjoy my picture.

This topic was edited
RE:Nudism in desert

wow just lovely! are you coming back via singapore?

This post was edited

No, I am already back in Malaysia last week.

This post was edited

hopefully i will be up in KL soon for a work trip. we can meet up for a coffee perhaps to say hello :)

This post was edited

was that in Dubai....

This post was edited

nice pics of you, i don't think that nude is allowed in dubai, i mean it is a conservative country, but anyway love it. greeting from me in Indonesia.

This post was edited

Looking wonderful in that picture!

I had an enforced stopover in Dubai once due to a missed plane connection and with nothing to do until the next morning, took up the offer of a four-hour minibus tour that was available in the hotel's lobby. While most women seen were dressed very conservatively in the 40C+ heat, and we were told about the local conservative dress and behaviour standards on the tour, contrasts were visible, particularly at the beach near the Burj Al Arab with skimpy bikinis prevalent (although no toplessness) but also at the Dubai Mall where one young lady with the complexion of a local had a dress thin enough that I could probably have identified the brand of her thong underneath had I been knowledgeable enough. Definitely a land of contrasts, even before you added even more!

This post was edited

What's the legal position on nudity in the UAE?

I know there was one professional model who caused a real fuss - but it was more about the site she posed at rather than the country per se.

This post was edited