RE:This may have been a topic a long time ago but with new members.. .

I once hopped in my truck at 3am without any clothes, shoes, or any way to cover up. I drove about a mile and a half from the house and turned around and drove back. It seemed risky at the time, but since it was so early in the morning it was not nearly as daring as many of the posts on this thread.

This post was edited

Id regularly leave my clothes in my car when the Red, White & Blue beach was still around near Davenport, CA. My wife and I would walk to the far end of the beach. It was about a mile or less. More recently I had a day at home alone in the summer. An old logging road traversed the property we owned and I chose to walk it wearing shoes, a watch, and carrying a water bottle. The adjacent lots to ours were 20 to 50 acres each and at least the first three I knew were empty. The road was overgrown in spots and I made my way through pushing aside the brush and climbing over fallen trees. I walked for about an hour and a half before I heard voices below the trail I was on. I made my way off the trail and spotted a driveway and a garage a hundred yards away. I couldnt hear the voices anymore but I chose to turn back then. I later measured the hike as being just under three miles using Google maps.

This post was edited

Someone on a board went to a clothing optional resort over 300 miles from home for a 2 month stay, driving nude and taking only sneakers, sandals and 2 hats. After a month of being continuously nude and thinking that he had no clothes to wear, his wife admitted that she had 1 shorts and t-shirt set in her bag. She asked him too dress and go into town for dinner. He agreed with the understanding that he would remain nude afterwards until they were home and he had to leave the property.

This post was edited

Like many, long walks along nude beaches. Even though technically my clothes were with me , at my towel or beach chair. I was pretty far away from them. Two instances of totally naked nothing with me except back at home come to mind. A nude drive to Orient beach in St Martin; went to car in flip flops. Carried my keys and selfie stick. Drove about a half mile parked in beachfront (textile) lot got out walked the length of beach twice , then drove back to rental house. About an hour n hslf nude . Saw a few people on beach some also nude others not , it was dawn snd after. The second experience was a drive from ny to new Jersey vacation home, so had clothes at both ends but nothing with me. I left home around 7:30 pm loaded car while nude, dogs and some groceries no clothes. Then drove 2 hours to vacation home pulled up in front unloaded dogs and groceries. 3 trips back n forth naked before settling in for night. Both suburban locations but dont think anyone saw me. While it was dark in both cases for part or all of trip it was early enough to see others ip snd about. Then repeated nude trip on way home. It was great fun!

This post was edited

The second experience was a drive from ny to new Jersey vacation home, so had clothes at both ends but nothing with me. I left home around 7:30 pm loaded car while nude, dogs and some groceries no clothes. Then drove 2 hours to vacation home pulled up in front unloaded dogs and groceries. 3 trips back n forth naked before settling in for night. Both suburban locations but dont think anyone saw me. While it was dark in both cases for part or all of trip it was early enough to see others ip snd about. Then repeated nude trip on way home. It was great fun!

Since they are over 100 miles apart, you were over 50 miles away from any clothing at some points.
Did you take the Thuway to the GSP or the GWB and the NJT?
Either way, you were on some of the busiest roads in the US.

This post was edited

Did no clothes challenge. Left town, threw clothes out window. Old clothes. Drove 100 miles away and back. Did have to stop at rest area to urinate. No one threw anyway.

This post was edited

When I lived in Miami, I would often walk around the neighbor hood with out so much as a kleenx to cover myself. Never arrested - tho stopped by police. Once had a long casual conversation with a cop next to his car. we both forgot I was naked. Got nice comments from ladies. I have also gone into convivence stores with absolutely nothing on.

This post was edited

I used to very often go to a place in Atlanta, GA where I would go to a park, take my clothes off. Run through the park and then onto the streets of a quiet neighborhood where I would go around the loop and back and then through the park back to my clothes. I'd get at least a mile away in constant danger of being seen.

When I was really young I'd sneak out at night and might have gone even further than a mile.

This post was edited

There was a park that was about 2 miles from my house
We took the golf cart with my two friends and drove to the park
It basically was a main road to get back to my house in the subdivision
We were walking around the lake at the park. It wasnt too crowded, but there were people fishing at the lake.
I dared my friends to take my clothes back to where we park the golf cart, which was probably a half mile away and make me walk back nude
I strip naked and they took my clothes, and they walked one way, and I walked the other back towards where we parked the golf cart
I got caught by a number of people who saw me naked, and I said my friend took my clothes
When I got back to where we parked the golf cart, the golf cart was gone I had my phone and my friends sent me a text telling me they drove back to my house and I would have to walk back to my house naked.
I saw the golf cart, but I pretended not to see it, and I started heading back to my house, naked
They werent going to leave me stranded in the park, but I pretended like I was and I literally walked all the way back to my house, naked and I got caught by a bunch of my neighbors and I told them that my friends had taken my clothes, and left me naked at the park

This post was edited

My friends were surprised that I walked all the way home, naked, pretending like they had actually taken my clothes back to the house.

A couple weeks later we were going to go to the park around lunchtime driving the golf cart there.

This time I came out of the house, totally nude, leaving my clothes at home and I jumped on the golf cart with them

I had no idea how many people might see me as we drove from my house to the park, which was about 2 miles away with me, having nothing to cover myself

We got to the park and they park near the pavilion and there were people there. There were people looking at me naked and my friend said Id lost a bet and I wasnt allowed to wear clothes

My friends met up with one of my neighbors, and the neighbors were laughing about me being naked
The neighbor said we ought to take him to the campground and make him walk around the campground naked

I was worried about the Ranger that might come to the park and catch me naked but the plan was that we would tell the Ranger that some kids had taken my clothes and left me naked

My friends told my neighbor that they were going to take the golf cart back home and make me walk naked home

The neighbor suggested tying my hands behind my back, so I wouldnt be able to cover my penis

My friends tied my hands behind my back, and I walked all the way home and got caught by quite a few people, and I told them all that I had been stripped at the park by some kids and they took my clothes

It was quite a thrill to walk home naked my friends were at the house when I got home and they untied my hands
Then they were going to tie me to the mailbox at the end of the drive. I thought that would be too much and instead they had me put on my underwear and a T-shirt, and took me to the local library.

I didnt want to go into the library and just my T-shirt and underwear. But we walked in and they kind of shielded me, but it was still obvious that I had on underwear.
We went into the back of the library and they took off my T-shirt. There were people that were looking at me as they took my T-shirt off..

We stayed in the library for about 10 minutes and we walked out the front door in me just my underwear. Then we got in the car and we drove to the gas station and they had me go into the gas station in just my underwear. then they took off my underwear and I was naked in the gas station. I then realized I was on camera naked.

This post was edited