2022 Northern Indiana Camping

My wife and I have multiple reservations already for Sun aura and Dunewood for this summer. Sun Aura is completely clothing optional. Dunewood is a campground in the Indiana Dunes National Park and it's only 2 miles from Kemil Beach which isn't officially clothing optional, but minimal swimwear and nudity is common there.

My wife and I are both bi and we're LS. I'm retired, but she still has a high schooler at home, so her schedule isn't as flexible as mine is. I will be solo a lot of weekdays and it would be cool to hook up once in a while! And since we're lifestyle, she'd be open to MFM or MMF threesomes while she's around.

Get in touch if you're interested in joining!

This topic was edited
RE:2022 Northern Indiana Camping

i would love to join

This post was edited

Thanks for this comment.
It prompted me to do it.
We're certified.
There's no reason to be suspicious of our authenticity.

This post was edited

No reason at all Rogue. I mean its not like you have a profile with no pics and no location - now those are ones that makes me suspicious!!

Hoping to catch up with you this summer!!

This post was edited

We have spent some time at Kemil Beach. We would love to join you some time. Rich & Deb

This post was edited

Love to get together with you

This post was edited

I'll admit, I'm not much of a camper, but I definitely could be convinced with the right company, lol.

This post was edited

Im definitely game!!

This post was edited

Im at kemil quite often love that place

This post was edited

We have been to Kemil Beach a few times (totally nude). We would love to meet up with you. Please keep in contact.

This post was edited