Foreskins

How do the guys feel about their foreskins, or lack of them?

This topic was edited
RE: Foreskins

I keep my foreskin pulled back so it looks like I don't have one, but I do.

This post was edited
RE:Foreskins

I was circumcised und wish that I wasn't.

This post was edited

I was cut at 35 for medical reasons. It's a painful process -- to put it lightly. But I'm very glad I had it done. If someone could magically give me a new foreskin, I would decline.

I never thought about it one way or the other until it was removed. The time between the surgery and getting the stitches out is something I'd like to forget. But after the stitches came out, I liked it way more than before. The difference between sex with and without a foreskin is a lot like the difference between sex with and without a condom.

This post was edited

Ive only ever known being circumcised as i was circumcised at 14 days old [non religious ] it was my mothers choice.Although i doidn;t like that i stood out when as a child fir being different to most of my friends, iam really glad i was circed. I like the way it looks and i somehow feel more nked asthe glans are exposed all the time. I like the way you get more looks too as normally the exposedglans are only ever visable when aroused , plus itds cleaner too and healtheir although with the HPV vaccine that now available the health issues wont be as pronounced as now

This post was edited

I wish the fuck that my parents never had me fucking circumcised.

This post was edited

I love mz foreskin no matter what. It is natural and great.

This post was edited

I love the look of a natural intact penis. I wish that I wasn't circumcised and that I could have made the choice to be cut if I wanted to. I envy any man that isn't circumcised.

This post was edited

Mine is long fully retractable and i like having it.

This post was edited