Great Collection

Thank you for sharing this wonderful collection of retro photos. It brought back lots of memories. I just love seeing the different eras.

This topic was edited
RE:Great Collection

One of the interesting things I found about these photos is seeing all the natural breasts. Most of these shots were taken before there was wide spread breast enhancement so you almost forget what natural breasts looked like. I believe they were beautiful and usually fit the woman very well. Today's oversized boobs make some women look rather freakish and top heavy. The heavy boobs now prevent a lot of women from participating in many sporting activities and it leads to a more sedentary lifestyle. This is almost directly oppisite of one of the appeals of social nudism. That being an active lifestyle. Perhaps there should be a new group on TN called Natural Breasts. DesertRat

This post was edited
RE:Great Collection

I grew up looking at Nudism Today magazine, which my dad brought home regularly and made no effort to hide it. I still prefer the natural look on women and when I encounter one at the beach or club, I make it a point to acknowledge them.

This post was edited