RE:Naked with friends in room

I go away at least once a year with male friends and we all stay in the 1 apartment
I sleep nude and if I go to the loo at night I go nude but day time Im dressed unless at the nudist beach

This post was edited

I have always slept naked even with mates in the same hotel room. They have never cared. Some slip of their boxers during the night. And we are all naked in the morning when showering.

This post was edited

I get twisted up in shorts if I try to sleep in them. Maybe something made of silk or satin that would slip and slide very easily would work.While nude is certainly best, just shorts is tolerable. Anything above the waist or below knees would make sleep impossible.But if you're in bed and under the covers, what difference does it make if you're nude?Good point. Difficult to say why I wasn't comfortable doing it.
Probably should add that most of the times I was either at a business trip or camping with scouts. Probably why I was more cautious.

This post was edited

Whether it is a friend trip or work trip, I sleep naked. They will see me naked, like when I go to the restroom, but I think they just consider it functional nudity as I dont hang out naked.

This post was edited

I always did and would going forward too. From about five or six years old I started sleeping nude so its totally what Im used to. Hotels, camping trip, sleeping at a friends house its all the same. Even on international flights I sleep nude in business class with a lay flat bed. I change into the airline provided PJs and remove under the sheet.

This post was edited

. I explained that I would be sleeping naked and if I needed to get up for the bathroom, I would be naked. I also explained I was not needing much privacy and did not care if I was in the shower, peeing, or at the sink naked if he is in the bathroom. However, if he needs more privacy, he should get up an extra hour early to allow us time for both of us separately in the bathroom.

At first, he wanted more privacy and was getting up earlier. By Wednesday of the first week, we were both sleeping naked and sharing the bathroom naked. At some point, our both being naked in the hotel room became second nature.

I like your approach. I often end up with random roomies when i travel with small groups. Unless I pay a single supplement If there is another guy who also did not pay for his own room, we get paired up. I do not think I have ever explained my nude sleeping habits, maybe at most, made an off hand comment, " I don't sleep unless i am bare" But I do openly sleep nude from day one. What I have found is about half the guys end up being more casual with their own nudity and the other half stay modest. Only a couple have made any comment. Most do not like my snoring far less than my nudity.

This post was edited

Great benefits!

This post was edited

I started sleeping naked at home when I was 13, but from 6 YO and on when me and my friends were together, we'd skinny dip, sleep nude while camping, see each other nude in the locker room and shower at the campsite and school naked.
So when I started going on trips with friends or for work I still always slept naked. For the ones that didn't already know I slept naked, I'd tell them when we got there. Never had any issues, I did have several work colleagues say "Are you Fing SERIOUS!!!!" I'd say YEP!!! and they said FANTASTIC SO DO I....... I thought I was going to be stuck wearing shorts to bed all week... I never had a hang up being seen nude since I was a kid and at 54 still don't....

This post was edited

If I'm in a room with friends I sleep naked. They all know I'm a nudist so no problems

This post was edited

Haven't shared a room with a friend for years. Wore boxers or gym shorts when sharing a room on a business trip.

This post was edited